Author Topic: 32 Migrants Rescued from Dangerous Smuggling Conditions near Border in Texas  (Read 263 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
32 Migrants Rescued from Dangerous Smuggling Conditions near Border in Texas

BOB PRICE26 Sep 20223

Del Rio Sector Border Patrol agents rescued 32 migrants from circumstances where human smugglers placed them in life-endangering situations. In one incident, smugglers packed migrants into the cargo area of a box truck. In another, they locked the migrants in an aut0-transport rail car.

Del Rio Sector Chief Patrol Agent Jason D. Owens tweeted a report that agents assigned to the Uvalde Station encountered a group of migrants locked inside a rail car. The resulting actions by the agents led to the rescue of 21 migrants.

Owens described the actions taken by human smugglers as placing the 21 migrants in a “potentially deadly situation,” as temperatures in the area remain in the 95+ degree range.

Owens tweeted another report of agents taking action to save lives — this time in the Eagle Pass area.

https://www.breitbart.com/border/2022/09/26/32-migrants-rescued-from-dangerous-smuggling-conditions-near-border-in-texas/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Wish they'd let me pick Time's Man of the Year....

This would be the cover.....

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline BellyAche

The Biden admin is rewarding illegal behavior, thus there is more illegal behavior and people are dying miserable deaths.  Dumfounding, awful, enraging!  9999hair out0000
Do what you can, with what you have, where you are. - Theodore Roosevelt