Author Topic: Lisa Murkowski Focuses on Donald Trump in Tied Alaska Senate Race  (Read 365 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Lisa Murkowski Focuses on Donald Trump in Tied Alaska Senate Race
« on: September 27, 2022, 12:25:09 am »
Lisa Murkowski Focuses on Donald Trump in Tied Alaska Senate Race

Wendell Husebø 26 Sep 2022

Pro-impeachment and 21-year incumbent Sen. Lisa Murkowski (R-AK) embraced another Democrat talking point over the weekend intended to divide the Republican Party from former President Donald Trump.

“I just want to make sure that our party doesn’t become a party of an individual,” she told the Wall Street Journal in an article titled “Lisa Murkowski Bets on Infrastructure to Keep Alaska Senate Seat, Deny Trump Revenge.”

Murkowski’s careful line of attack resembles the establishment media’s public relations campaign to frame Trump as a cult leader. Such claims, amplified by congressional Democrats, are unfounded. But that has not prevented the Republican senator from echoing her Democrat colleagues in Washington, DC.

Murkowski, who voted to impeach Trump in 2021, has remained on the war path against Trump during her reelection campaign against Trump-endorsed Kelly Tshibaka. Polling shows Murkowski and Tshibaka are on equal footing about 50 days from the general election.

“I want him to resign. I want him out,” she stated about Trump in 2021. “He has caused enough damage.”

Similar rhetoric was deployed by Murkowski in September when she claimed January 6 was an “insurrection.” Speaking about how the January 6 protesters should receive just consequences, Murkowski failed to raise concerns that rioters have been held in 23-hour-a-day isolation before their trials begin.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/midterm-election/2022/09/26/lisa-murkowski-focuses-donald-trump-tied-alaska-senate-race/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

Re: Lisa Murkowski Focuses on Donald Trump in Tied Alaska Senate Race
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2022, 12:27:13 am »
She doesn't like Trump...fine.

But she has sided quite a bit with the Democrats over the years and, as a lifelong politician, she is part of the problem
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2022, 02:22:14 am »
Is she aware of who currently occupies the White House?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2022, 02:35:17 am »
She does not want the Party to become the Party of an individual...

Like...Lincoln? whose election so polarized the country, well, look at the map...

But instead, what we see here, is that she wants it to become the party of not that 'one guy'.

We're even more polarized (only two likely outcomes, not four) than we were then, and it's heavily city vs rural in bias.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis