Author Topic: NBC's Chuck Todd Laughably Insists More Illegal Aliens Will Solve Inflation  (Read 289 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
NBC's Chuck Todd Laughably Insists More Illegal Aliens Will Solve Inflation
By Mike Miller | 9:30 PM on September 25, 2022

As we reported in late August, NBC’s “Meet the Press” host Chuck Todd’s decidedly leftist bent has led the longtime host to the precipice of being kicked to the curb, as top NBC execs continue to try to “fix” MTP’s ratings disaster. Today’s episode is an example of why Todd’s in trouble.

During Todd’s “Data Download” segment of Sunday’s show, the multimillionaire host, who hasn’t lived in the real world for decades, promised to explain “why immigrants crossing the border could actually be a solution to our inflation problem.”

Uh-huh. Later in this article, I’ll explain why Chuck Todd is full of crap.

When Todd returned to the topic, he immediately blew off the concerns of Texas Gov. Greg Abbott, Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis, and other border state governors about the continuing Biden Border Crisis and record influx of hundreds of thousands of illegal aliens, even though the number of Border Patrol “encounters” has surpassed the two million mark since Biden took office. “Getaways” push the number significantly higher.

Todd snarked, as reported by NewsBusters:

Over the last few weeks, Republican Governors have been shipping asylum seekers to more liberal-leaning Democratic enclaves. Trying to send a message that they think migrants are a political problem for Democrats.

Wrong, Chuck. Abbott and DeSantis have two primary goals, both of which have worked, masterfully.

more
https://redstate.com/mike_miller/2022/09/25/nbcs-chuck-todd-laughably-insists-more-illegal-aliens-will-solve-inflation-n632723
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Re: NBC's Chuck Todd Laughably Insists More Illegal Aliens Will Solve Inflation
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2022, 02:02:53 pm »
Hard to believe people in the news trade can be this stupid.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2022, 02:24:59 pm »
I saw that.  Chuck Todd is beyond dumb.

Immanginary Global Climate Change Crisis drives inflationary policies.  Manufactured Inflation Crisis drives Open Border policies.

Keep sending illegal immigrants North to sanctuary cities and states.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2022, 02:29:58 pm »
Hard to believe people in the news trade can be this stupid.

Journalism does not need to be a college course. If you can read and write fairly well and you’re a high school graduate that should be the only qualification to be a journalist.

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2022, 03:00:02 pm »
Chuck Todd is not a journalist.  He's a talking head that reads script from the teleprompter.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2022, 04:09:44 pm »
That's like arguing that having more fleas in your crotch will stop the itching.....not that I'm comparing illegals to fleas even though like fleas they suck the economic lifeblood from American taxpayers.