Author Topic: WSJ Prints Blistering Editorial Ripping Gore/Kerry for Bullying World Bank With Insane Climate Deman  (Read 129 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
WSJ Prints Blistering Editorial Ripping Gore/Kerry for Bullying World Bank With Insane Climate Demands
By Bob Hoge | 11:30 PM on September 25, 2022

The Wall Street Journal is known as a sober, somewhat-staid publication originally meant for finance types to pore over stock market news and goings on in “the Street.” More recently, it has become an alternative for thinking people who are sick of the screeching from The New York Times and The Washington Post but who’d still like an establishment take from a national news publication.

It’s somewhat surprising, therefore, to read a blistering op-ed by their Editorial Board, but on Sunday evening that’s exactly what they delivered. They take climate fanatics Al Gore and John Kerry to the proverbial woodshed over their bullying of the World Bank.

https://twitter.com/nytimesworld/status/1572341421838897152

In response to Gore/Kerry’s pressure tactics, the centrists at the paper made a great point:

When Al Gore, John Kerry and the New York Times gang up on someone, you know a political hit is on. That’s what happened last week to World Bank President David Malpass, for the sin of not turning the international lending institution into an arm of Democratic Party policy on climate change.

more

https://redstate.com/bobhoge/2022/09/25/wsj-prints-blistering-editorial-ripping-gore-kerry-for-bullying-world-bank-with-insane-climate-demands-n632862
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Money is already green.

They are seeking to destroy local self-determination and private enterpirise.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.