Author Topic: Disturbing 1987 Photo of Joe and Ashley Biden Goes Viral After His Controversial “She Was 12 And I W  (Read 657 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Disturbing 1987 Photo of Joe and Ashley Biden Goes Viral After His Controversial “She Was 12 And I Was 30 Comment” – Twitter Removed The Photo
September 25, 2022 Bruce Hoenshell

President Brain-Dead Biden raised some eyebrows on Friday when he made a comment that likely did not come across the way he intended.

While speaking at the National Education Association, the president spoke about a variety of issues, including schooling across America, something that has become a top issue going into November’s midterms.

At one point, Biden looked at someone in the crowd and said: “You gotta say high to me. We go back a long way. She was 12 and I was 30, but anyway, this woman helped me get a lot done.”

The audience of teachers and union members laughed and cheered at the bawdy remark.

The White House did not immediately respond to The Post’s request for clarification on what the president meant.

Biden’s historical habit of touching and smelling women and girls in public — often yielding on-camera grimaces from recipients — earned him the Republican nickname “Creepy Joe,” though he has rarely committed such actions in public since apologizing in 2019 to women who said he made them uncomfortable with unwanted physical contact.

We know people have called him “creepy Joe,” but this is a whole new level of creepy.

So, that comment he made got many people talking about his daughter Ashley Biden. As you likely know by now, her diary has been authenticated by the FBI. And in that diary, Ashley wrote about taking inappropriate showers with her dad when she was young and wondered if that led to her being hyper-sexualized at a young age. She also wonders if she was molested. It’s very disturbing stuff.

And talking about Ashley Biden and her diary led to the reappearance of a disturbing 1987 photo of Joe Biden and his daughter.

The photo had over 100k likes on Twitter before they temporarily removed the account.
The photo was captioned:

“She was 12 and I was 30…” – Joe Biden

Photo below:

Here’s the background on the photo: In this Aug. 1, 1987, file photo, six-year-old Ashley Biden, daughter of Sen. Joe Biden, D-Del., gets a taste of campaigning with her dad, in Des Moines, Iowa.

Here’s what people had to say about the photo online:

“God, I hate that look on his face he’s so disgusting”

“I’ll never understand how adults can be sexually attracted to children.”

“The man is troubled.”

“In this photo, The child is Ashley, Joe’s daughter. The look on Joe’s face says it all.”

The fact he openly joked about it and people in the audience thought it was humorous shows you exactly where these people are taking us. It has to stop now.”

“This photo makes me want to vomit”

“No wonder his son calls him Pedo Peter.”

“This picture can be found under the “she was 6, and I was 30″ headline”

“When people tell you who they are, believe them”

“And that’s not a dealbreaker to American liberals… amazing”

“Just the way he looks… and those eyes…”

“It’s just his eyes… exactly where he is looking that makes this pic so creepy”

“Sounds like blurting out old memories with dementia”

Watch the video below:

https://twitter.com/Wordofbeak/status/1339102097829208064

Ol Joe just can’t help himself.

https://www.usasupreme.com/disturbing-1987-photo-of-joe-and-ashley-biden-goes-viral-after-his-controversial-she-was-12-and-i-was-30-comment/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Hoodat

“I’ll never understand how adults can be sexually attracted to children.”

Nor can I.  And if you are, seek help.  Do something about it.  Get counselling.  Stop victimizing children.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline verga

In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline unite for individuality

• I think, therefore I am... a misfit!

Here is the diary excerpt transcribed -

grade and showing the boys
my underpants.  Hyper-sexualized
@ a young age.  What is this
due to?  Was I molested?  I
think so - I can't remember
specifics but I do remember
trauma - I remember not liking
the woolzacks house; I
remember somewhat being
sexualized with caroline; I
remember having sex with Friends
@ a young age; showers w/
my dad (probably not appropriate);
Being turned on when I
wasn't suppose to be.  I

If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion,
mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.
   -- John Stuart Mill

Here are the 10 RINOs who voted to impeach Trump on Jan. 13, 2021 - NEVER forget!
WY  Liz Cheney      SC 7  Tom Rice             WA 4  Dan Newhouse    IL 16  Adam Kinzinger    OH 16  Anthony Gonzalez
MI 6  Fred Upton    WA 3  Jaime Herrera Beutler    MI 3  Peter Meijer       NY 24  John Katko       CA 21  David Valadao