Author Topic: Liz Cheney: I’ll ‘Do Everything I Can’ to Stop Arizona Republican Kari Lake  (Read 464 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Liz Cheney: I’ll ‘Do Everything I Can’ to Stop Arizona Republican Kari Lake

Nick Gilbertson 25 Sep 2022

Outgoing U.S. Rep Liz Cheney (R-WY), who was thumped in her Republican primary last month, vowed Saturday night to “do everything [she] can” to stop Arizona voters from electing Republican Kari Lake to the governorship.

Cheney, who is the vice chair of the partisan, Democrat-led January 6 Select Committee, appeared as the final speaker for the Texas Tribune’s 2022 festival.

The three-day event included speakers like twice-failed presidential candidate Hillary Clinton, establishment Republican strategist Karl Rove, Rep. Dan Crenshaw (R-TX), and White House Chief Medical Advisor Dr. Anthony Fauci.

Cheney spoke with Texas Tribune CEO Evan Smith and pledged to do all she could to stop Lake from winning the election.

https://twitter.com/KariLakeWarRoom/status/1573854882062249984

“So are you going to campaign for Katie Hobbs, the Democratic candidate for governor in Arizona, as a result of that?” asked Smith.

“I am going to do everything I can to make sure Kari Lake is not elected,” Cheney responded.

“So, does that include campaigning for Democrats if that’s what it takes?” the CEO followed up, to which Cheney replied, “Yes.”

She also chastised Gov. Glenn Youngkin (R-VA) for campaigning for Lake, who she called a “dangerous” and an “election denier.”

“That’s the kind of thing we cannot see in our party, we cannot see an accommodation like that, and I think it’s very important we be clear about that,” she said.

Rep. Thomas Massie (R-KY) retweeted a video of the segment on Twitter and pointed out that “n 2020, when Liz Cheney was the GOP House conference chair, she backed my primary opponent. I won that race 81% to 19%.”

Lake, who is backed by former President Donald J Trump, recently slammed a reporter who asked if she felt he was “dividing the country” “by falsely telling people he won that election when he lost it?”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/09/25/liz-cheney-ill-do-everything-i-can-to-stop-az-republican-kari-lake/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Unbelievable how demented that old hag has become.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Kari Lake Drops the Hammer on Liz Cheney After Pathetic Attack
By Bonchie | 1:30 PM on September 25, 2022

Despite proclamations from the media that Liz Cheney’s platform would be larger than ever after she got blasted in Wyoming’s Republican primary, that hasn’t really materialized. Instead, Cheney has been completely marginalized to ranting at obscure conferences and posting fan fiction on the January 6th Twitter account.

Who could have possibly seen that coming? But I digress, Cheney was speaking to The Texas Tribune for reasons unknown on Saturday and decided to completely beclown herself. She went after Kari Lake, again ranting about “election deniers.” She then went on to attack Gov. Glenn Youngkin as well, proclaiming that he crossed a line in campaigning with Lake.

https://twitter.com/sewellchan/status/1573837933618073601

Cheney appears to still be living in a fantasyland where she’s influential and has a say in what “our party” does or doesn’t do. I have news for her, though. She is not a Republican any longer. You don’t get to join arms with Nancy Pelosi, Jamie Raskin, and Adam Schiff and still claim to have the best interests of the GOP in mind. Cheney is a Democrat who wants to run a scam presidential campaign in 2024. That’s the only reason she hasn’t made it official yet.

more
https://redstate.com/bonchie/2022/09/25/kari-lake-drops-the-hammer-on-liz-cheney-after-pathetic-attack-n632605
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Thomas Massie
@RepThomasMassie

In 2020, when Liz Cheney was the GOP House conference chair, she backed my primary opponent. I won that race 81% to 19%.

8:43 AM · Sep 25, 2022   Twitter for iPhone

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Thomas Massie
@RepThomasMassie

In 2020, when Liz Cheney was the GOP House conference chair, she backed my primary opponent. I won that race 81% to 19%.

8:43 AM · Sep 25, 2022   Twitter for iPhone
Liz Cheney is the kiss of death ... on both sides. Democrats do not trust her because of her father, and her being a registered Republican. Republicans do not trust her because she is a bat-shit crazy loony Leftist, who is just another Trump stalker.

She has no base of people who support her. She is a wild hare, running on her own.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline EdinVA

Lizzy sure has a high opinion of herself and her ability to influence people..

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Leave unto Arizona what is Arizona's.

Too many non-Presidential elections are being interfered with by outside forces.

I don't want the RNC stomping on state and local party independence.

The bottleneck to progress has been the DNC and the RNC.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Liz has gone full dem MSNBC bat shitted crazy.

I've seen this lady's speeches, and she is the real deal.  Messing with her will backfire terribly.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.