Author Topic: Here is seven minutes of Dems at all levels calling to defund the police  (Read 191 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Here is seven minutes of Dems at all levels calling to defund the police
September 24, 2022 | Dan Wells |  Print Article

Now that it is election season, Democrats in cities, states, the federal government, and the media now claim they do not support “defund the police” initiatives. The problem with that is the record.

If you have an ulcer and would rather not exacerbate it by watching the above RNC Research video montage, let’s just visit a few highlights, culled from 2020 Democrats whose leadership at the time entailed emoting along with the spirit of the age.

“Suck it up… Defunding the police has to happen. We need to defund the police,” said apparent anarchist Rep Cori Bush (D-MO) with conviction.

Speaking with Vice President Kamala Harris, George Stephanopoulos quoted Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti who said the city would “take some of the money from policing, about $150 million.”

Kamala responded, “I applaud Eric Garcetti for doing what he’s done.”

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2022/09/24/here-is-seven-minutes-of-dems-at-all-levels-calling-to-defund-the-police-1288891/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson