Author Topic: ABC, NBC, CBS give Biden a pass on border fentanyl crisis, study shows  (Read 232 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
ABC, NBC, CBS give Biden a pass on border fentanyl crisis, study shows
Brian Flood - Yesterday 12:00 PM

EXCLUSIVE -- ABC, NBC, and CBS have given President Biden a pass when covering the ongoing fentanyl crisis, according to a new study from the Media Research Center.

Scott Whitlock analyzed the broadcast network morning and evening newscasts from January 1 through September 15 and found that the fentanyl crisis was covered for nearly 40 combined minutes, but only 30 seconds were devoted to Biden or his role.

"In eight and a half months of fentanyl stories, ABC, CBS and NBC allowed just two mentions — totaling 30 seconds — of the man in charge of the immigration policy leading to this drug crisis," Whitlock wrote.

ABC, NBC and CBS have given President Biden a pass when covering the ongoing fentanyl crisis, according to a new study from the Media Research Center. AP Photo/Susan Walsh

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/abc-nbc-cbs-give-biden-a-pass-on-border-fentanyl-crisis-study-shows/ar-AA1258jU?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=92040268ac494391b215437df66fa71a
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: ABC, NBC, CBS give Biden a pass on border fentanyl crisis, study shows
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2022, 05:02:36 pm »
????

Pedo Joe has been given an MSM pass on every one of his several dozen failures.

Take your pick......
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online DefiantMassRINO

Re: ABC, NBC, CBS give Biden a pass on border fentanyl crisis, study shows
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2022, 05:19:48 pm »
If the fentanyl was being made by Big Pharma, they'd be all over it.

They said something when it came from China, but not enough.

I'm sure they are avoiding reporting and investigating Mexican cartel trafficking of fentynal because they don't want to appear racist.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright