Author Topic: DeSantis-linked plan to fly migrants to Delaware reportedly falls through  (Read 415 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
September 22, 2022 12:19pm EDT
DeSantis-linked plan to fly migrants to Delaware falls through: report
Plane owned by charter company hired by Florida did not arrive in Delaware with migrants Tuesday
By Timothy H.J. Nerozzi | Fox News

A plan linked to Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis to fly migrants from San Antonio, Texas, to Delaware near President Biden's home fell apart Tuesday, according to a new report.

Delaware officials and the White House said they were monitoring for the potential arrival of a plane of migrants from Texas on Tuesday. The plane, owned by a charter company hired by the state of Florida, never arrived, however.

The Miami Herald reports that an unnamed woman offered around 20 migrants a flight out of Texas to jurisdictions with more resources to help them, eventually telling them that Delaware was the destination.

But the flight was canceled Tuesday with no explanation, according to Herald interviews with the migrants, who had been staying in a hotel for five days awaiting the trip.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/us/desantis-linked-plan-fly-migrants-delaware-falls-through-report
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: DeSantis-linked plan to fly migrants to Delaware reportedly falls through
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2022, 04:54:43 pm »
Heard one report that DeSantis actually punked this event.

Wish he had done it.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2022, 06:33:55 pm »
A plan linked to Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis to fly migrants from San Antonio, Texas, to Delaware near President Biden's home fell apart Tuesday, according to a new report.

I haven't found information on why DeSantis is transporting illegals from Texas verus from Florida.

Anyone have a link?  Thanks.

Online libertybele

« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2022, 08:06:22 pm »
I haven't found information on why DeSantis is transporting illegals from Texas verus from Florida.

Anyone have a link?  Thanks.

@Right_in_Virginia I'm also trying to understand why he also took ILLEGALS from TX and flew them to FL and on to Martha's.  I haven't figured out why he's taking them from TX?

It's almost like he wants to be challenged in court????
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2022, 09:16:02 pm »
@Right_in_Virginia I'm also trying to understand why he also took ILLEGALS from TX and flew them to FL and on to Martha's.  I haven't figured out why he's taking them from TX?

It's almost like he wants to be challenged in court????

I don't know --- @libertybele  I, too, am trying to make sense of this. 

DeSantis cancelling the transport of illegals from TX to Delaware also doesn't make sense.   :shrug: