Author Topic: Meet the Taxpayer-Funded Group Pushing ‘Transgender Identity’ on Two-Year-Olds  (Read 273 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

Meet the Taxpayer-Funded Group Pushing ‘Transgender Identity’ on Two-Year-Olds

Nation's top early childhood development organization tells educators to 'use tenets of Critical Race Theory' when working with babies

LGBT-themed books at an elementary school in California / Getty ImagesPatrick Hauf • September 21, 2022 4:58 am

The nation's top early childhood development organization, which has received more than $230 million in federal funds since 2008, claims that children as young as two years old can show signs of "transgender identity" and encourages educators to "use tenets of Critical Race Theory" when they work with newborns.

The group, Zero to Three, promoted these controversial views during its virtual conference this month, which included educational sessions titled "What Does It Mean to Be Transgender and How Can You Support Kids Who Might Be?" and "Elevating Racial Equity in the First 1,000 Days: Protecting, Promoting, and Preserving the Health, Wealth, and Learning of Our Families and Babies."

"This [presentation] addresses the development of gender identity, including how early the process begins (ages 2–3), and how parents and professionals can distinguish gender exploration with the emergence of a transgender identity," reads one session description.

https://freebeacon.com/latest-news/meet-the-taxpayer-funded-group-pushing-transgender-identity-on-two-year-olds/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Two year olds?  Where are their parents????
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
List of the board of directors,including names,photos,and the governement jobs they all hold.

Some don't seem to  have jobs other than as board members of different charities.

Take note of any that may be employees of any universities and/or taxpayer funded organizations like hospitals near you,and protest to try to get them fired.
y
Even if you don't "win",just think of the joy you will receive from knowing that you made their child-molesting policies public,and just MIGHT end up causing one or more of them to stroke-out from anger.

https://www.zerotothree.org/about/board-of-directors/
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Two year olds?  Where are their parents????

@libertybele

Almost certainly working two jobs and totally unaware of what is happening.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Two year olds are easily confused by shiny things and bright colors.  You'd hope your kid would learn the word 'no' before having a gender-identity crisis.

The earlier in life you start telling a child that they are confused, the greater likelihood they'll believe they are confused when they become adolescents and adults.
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright