Author Topic: ‘Biden Has No Clue of What’s Actually Coming in…This Is All on Him,’ Border Agents Union Says  (Read 286 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
‘Biden Has No Clue of What’s Actually Coming in…This Is All on Him,’ Border Agents Union Says

By Craig Bannister | September 20, 2022 | 4:13pm EDT

President Joe Biden has no idea who his open-borders policy is letting into the U.S., the National Border Patrol Council (NBPC) warned on Tuesday.

“We see the same reports you do about a dictator emptying his prisons and sending them to the U.S.,” the union representing the nation’s border patrol agents tweeted, noting that it’s impossible to properly vet the overwhelming wave of illegal immigrants flooding into the country:

“We will say this. Biden has no clue what's actually coming in. There is absolutely no way to properly vet 2,100,000 people in a mad rush to the border this year.”

“This is all on him,” the NBPC tweet concluded.

https://cnsnews.com/blog/craig-bannister/biden-has-no-clue-whats-actually-coming-inthis-all-him-border-agents-union
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline libertybele

He doesn't care.  He's made his millions and he will step down ad retreat to Delaware and live out the rest of his life knowing that he was president and that's all that matters to him.  He and Mama Jill could give a damn about this country or its people.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online DefiantMassRINO

It's willful blindness.  He's not seeing anything because he's not looking.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline libertybele

It's willful blindness.  He's not seeing anything because he's not looking.

He's too busy doing things like sniffing little girl's hair and playing with his tongue.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.