General Category > Trump Legal Investigations

Trump rape accuser plans suit under new N.Y. 'survivors' law

<< < (2/3) > >>

libertybele:

--- Quote from: mountaineer on September 21, 2022, 06:15:52 pm ---This whackjob doesn't even know the year the alleged assault took place. Don't you think if you were sexually assaulted by a famous person, you'd make a note - mental or otherwise - about the date it occurred?

--- End quote ---

All that matters in the liberal minds (and judges) is that it is Trump being accused.

mystery-ak:
As soon as I read the headline I knew who it was...calling her a whackjob is too kind...

DefiantMassRINO:
... each lawsuit increases the likelihood of Trump seeking Bankruptcy protection.

LMAO:

--- Quote from: mountaineer on September 21, 2022, 06:15:52 pm ---Don't you think if you were sexually assaulted by a famous person, you'd make a note - mental or otherwise - about the date it occurred?

--- End quote ---

Not necessarily

Although how does somebody defend themselves from an alleged incident that happened decades ago where there’s no police report or anything else

libertybele:

--- Quote from: DefiantMassRINO on September 21, 2022, 07:20:57 pm ---... each lawsuit increases the likelihood of Trump seeking Bankruptcy protection.

--- End quote ---

Just my opinion and I doubt a very popular one, but I see it as each lawsuit increases the likelihood that Trump will not run again in '24.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version