Author Topic: 46 Somalis Charged in $250 Million COVID Fraud  (Read 297 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
46 Somalis Charged in $250 Million COVID Fraud
« on: September 21, 2022, 05:30:16 pm »
46 Somalis Charged in $250 Million COVID Fraud
September 21, 2022 by Daniel Greenfield 9 Comments

There are some frauds so massively insane that Americans won’t do them. Someone has to.

I covered this story back in the winter, relying on the important work of local reporters like Bill Glahn at the American Experiment. The story is mindblowing for the sheer scale of the fraud.

In 2019, Feeding Our Future distributed $3.4 million in taxpayer food aid funds to the non-profits it was sponsoring, In 2020, that shot up to $42 million and then up to $197 million in 2021.

These were impressive numbers for a charity that seemed to focus on Somalis in Minnesota.

Glahn in American Experiment found that, “Feeding Our Future had 312 authorized sites for the program, approved for a maximum of 126,000 children.” That’s a lot of hungry Somali kids.

https://www.frontpagemag.com/46-somalis-charged-in-250-million-covid-fraud/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online mountaineer

Re: 46 Somalis Charged in $250 Million COVID Fraud
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2022, 06:16:20 pm »
Well, diversity is our strength, after all.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Re: 46 Somalis Charged in $250 Million COVID Fraud
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2022, 07:51:32 pm »
Sounds like they've fully assimilated.

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.