Author Topic: Texas rancher issues dire warning on border crisis, migrant influx: 'Coming to your town'  (Read 168 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Texas rancher issues dire warning on border crisis, migrant influx: 'Coming to your town'
Bailee Hill - Yesterday 11:22 AM

One Texas rancher issued a dire warning on the border crisis as the influx of migrants continues to spiral out of control, bombarding farmers and property owners near and far beyond the international border.

Texas rancher sounding the alarm on border crisis, migrant surge: 'Created a total disaster'

Cline rancher John Sewell warned the crisis at the southern border has worsened under the Biden administration as the number of migrant encounters continues to surge.

"The issues that we're having out here have gotten worse, not better," Sewell said on "America's Newsroom" on Tuesday. "I've been complaining and everyone's been complaining. The numbers are up… I have ranchers telling me numbers of 100 plus a day."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/texas-rancher-issues-dire-warning-on-border-crisis-migrant-influx-coming-to-your-town/ar-AA1225XE?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=f7363447882f45ee913f9efb8c570f99
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson