Author Topic: Biden questioned on migrant surge, says 'not rational' to 'send them back' to Venezuela, Cuba, Nicar  (Read 440 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
September 20, 2022 2:50pm EDT
Biden questioned on migrant surge, says 'not rational' to 'send them back' to Venezuela, Cuba, Nicaragua
Biden responds to question about Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis possibly sending migrants to Delaware, says, 'He should come visit'

By Caitlin McFall | Fox News

President Biden on Tuesday said it was "not rational" to send migrants at the U.S.-Mexico border back to nations like Venezuela, Cuba and Nicaragua as concerns grow over the number of migrants arriving at the southern border.

A reporter asked Biden why the border is "more overwhelmed on your watch."

"Because there are three countries," Biden began. "There are fewer and fewer immigrants coming from Central America than from Mexico. It’s a totally different circumstance.

"What's on my watch now is Venezuela, Cuba and Nicaragua, and the ability to send them back to those states is not rational," he continued.

"We're working with Mexico and other countries to see if we can stop the flow," he added.

Biden has faced mounting questions over the number of illegal crossings and the spike in apprehensions at the border as conservative leaders have begun transporting migrants to various locations across the U.S., including Martha’s Vineyard and even in front of Vice President Kamala Harris’ home in D.C.

https://twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1572287720730271745

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-questioned-migrant-surge-says-not-rational-send-them-back-venezuela-cuba-nicaragua

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

Not rational? What is rational Joe?  Keep raising our taxes to pay for them?  What is it that it that it is not sustainable for the U.S. to keep supporting them don't you understand????  What is it about ILLEGALS shouldn't be in this country in the first place that you don't understand???  By the way Joe they're not migrants they're ILLEGALS!!!!! 9999hair out0000 9999hair out0000 888mouth 888mouth 888mouth 888mouth 888mouth 888mouth
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online The_Reader_David

Actually, people coming from Venezuela, Cuba and Nicaragua probably have valid asylum claims.  It's the ones coming from countries, which while poor, are not now or soon to be Communist hellholes that it is rational to send back.
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Biden questioned on migrant surge, says 'not rational' to 'send them back' to Venezuela, Cuba, Nicaragua

Caitlin McFall - Yesterday 2:50 PM

Biden on Tuesday said it was "not rational" to send migrants at the U.S.-Mexico border back to nations like Venezuela, Cuba and Nicaragua as concerns grow over the number of migrants arriving at the southern border.

A reporter asked Biden why the border is "more overwhelmed on your watch."

"Because there are three countries," Biden began. "There are fewer and fewer immigrants coming from Central America than from Mexico. It’s a totally different circumstance.

"What's on my watch now is Venezuela, Cuba and Nicaragua, and the ability to send them back to those states is not rational," he continued.

"We're working with Mexico and other countries to see if we can stop the flow," he added.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/biden-questioned-on-migrant-surge-says-not-rational-to-send-them-back-to-venezuela-cuba-nicaragua/ar-AA123fxz?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=f7363447882f45ee913f9efb8c570f99
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson