Author Topic: GIDDY: Governor DeSantis Sends Planeload of Illegal Migrants to Georgetown Via Biden’s Beach Town –  (Read 245 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
GIDDY: Governor DeSantis Sends Planeload of Illegal Migrants to Georgetown Via Biden’s Beach Town – Libs in a Tizzy …UPDATE: May be Heading to Rehoboth Beach, Delaware
By Jim Hoft
Published September 20, 2022 at 9:16am

Joe Biden’s illegal migrants arrive in Martha’s Vineyard last week for a 44-hour stay. They were quickly deported by the racist natives.

The recent garbage lawsuit by a far-left Texas sheriff has not moved Governor Ron DeSantis to continue to fly Biden’s illegal aliens to Democrat enclaves.

Democrats hate being exposed for their failures. It exposes their intolerance and systemic racism.

Last night leftist troll Judd Legum tweeted out a flight schedule out of Florida to Joe Biden’s island home.

The flight is scheduled to leave San Antonio to Florida to a small airport by Joe Biden’s beach home.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/09/east-coast-liberals-tizzy-governor-desantis-sends-planeload-illegal-migrants-georgetown-via-bidens-beach-town/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.