Author Topic: Illegal immigrant accused of killing female Colorado sheriff's deputy, 24, in drunken hit-and-run sm  (Read 192 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

Illegal immigrant accused of killing female Colorado sheriff's deputy, 24, in drunken hit-and-run smash as she was riding her motorcycle to work

Octavio Gonzalez-Garcia was arrested after allegedly killing Weld County Sheriff's Office deputy Alexis Hein-Nutz, 24, in a hit-and-run

Hein-Nutz was riding her motorcycle to work before she was struck by a Ford van, allegedly driven by Gonzalez-Garcia, who then fled the scene on foot
Colorado State Patrol believe the driver of the van was 'under the influence at the time'

Police add that there is evidence suggesting Gonzalez-Garcia was living in the country illegally: a falsified green card and fake Social Security card

By TY ROUSH FOR DAILYMAIL.COM

PUBLISHED: 10:13 EDT, 20 September 2022 | UPDATED: 10:54 EDT, 20 September 2022

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11230989/Illegal-immigrant-accused-killing-Colorado-sheriffs-deputy-24-drunken-hit-run-smash.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The cop will eventually be blamed by the media for not driving a safe vehicle. :headbang:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson