Author Topic: Walker downplays debate with Warnock: ‘I’m not that smart’ [omg]  (Read 1764 times)

Offline cato potatoe

Re: Walker downplays debate with Warnock: ‘I’m not that smart’ [omg]
« Reply #25 on: September 20, 2022, 02:38:05 pm »
I don't think it was a landslide, but at the risk of being called "rube" or "cultist," Trump did win in AZ.

The state went from Romney +208k to Trump +91k and then Biden +10k.  First Republican presidential candidate to lose Maricopa County since 1948, when the state only had two house districts. 

Face it, Trump is a dud.  It's not your fault, it's his.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #26 on: September 20, 2022, 02:46:15 pm »
We'll see, once the conniptions settle down as people see it's a choice between a Republican and pure evil.

Well they already voted "pure evil" in in 2020. So i'm not sure why they wouldn't do it again.

I know you won't believe me, but I hope I'm wrong and you're right. Nothing would make me happier than to eat crow over this. Because I'd rather the GOP have both houses of Congress so we can stop the January 6th spectacles.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #27 on: September 20, 2022, 04:10:50 pm »
Well they already voted "pure evil" in in 2020. So i'm not sure why they wouldn't do it again.

I know you won't believe me, but I hope I'm wrong and you're right. Nothing would make me happier than to eat crow over this. Because I'd rather the GOP have both houses of Congress so we can stop the January 6th spectacles.

No, I do believe you!  I know there are plenty of voters in every state that love this loss of freedom.  It just hasn't happened to their side yet.  Eventually I think it will, good and hard.

We can both eat crow.  I have a nice rotisserie oven.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #28 on: September 20, 2022, 09:03:18 pm »
No, I do believe you!  I know there are plenty of voters in every state that love this loss of freedom.  It just hasn't happened to their side yet.  Eventually I think it will, good and hard.

We can both eat crow.  I have a nice rotisserie oven.

Air Fryer?
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #29 on: September 20, 2022, 10:49:34 pm »
Air Fryer?

No, a free-standing stainless model that can hold a turkey or a couple of chickens.  It was made in the 50's.  A couple dozen hot dogs, too.  Nathan's.  I think we have a fish rack that clamps it all flat while cooking.

We've done turkey, chicken, Prime Rib, Chateaubriand.  Oh, I did a rack of Nathan's for a potluck at the GOP Office before a Christmas Parade.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: