Author Topic: Madman seen smashing NYC McDonald’s with an ax is released without bail  (Read 494 times)

Offline Kamaji

Madman seen smashing NYC McDonald’s with an ax is released without bail

By Jorge Fitz-Gibbon
September 18, 2022

An accused jilted madman who flew into an ax-wielding rage at a Lower East Side McDonald’s was released without bail at his arraignment, authorities said Sunday.

Michael Palacios, 31, who allegedly grabbed an ax and trashed the Delancey Street fast-food joint early Friday, was arraigned on fourth-degree criminal mischief and possession-of-weapons charges hours later and freed, the Manhattan District Attorney’s Office said.

Neither charge is eligible for bail under the state’s lenient criminal justice reforms.

According to a criminal complaint filed in the case, Palacios slammed two tables and a plate-glass partition during the early-morning rampage.

Palacios also told cops, “I have a pocket knife in my bike,” according to the complaint.

Source:  https://nypost.com/2022/09/18/mcdonalds-ax-attack-suspect-michael-palacios-freed-without-bail/

Offline Idiot

Re: Madman seen smashing NYC McDonald’s with an ax is released without bail
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2022, 01:20:22 pm »

By Jorge Fitz-Gibbon
September 18, 2022

An accused jilted madman who flew into an ax-wielding rage at a Lower East Side McDonald’s was released without bail at his arraignment, authorities said Sunday.

Michael Palacios, 31, who allegedly grabbed an ax and trashed the Delancey Street fast-food joint early Friday, was arraigned on fourth-degree criminal mischief and possession-of-weapons charges hours later and freed, the Manhattan District Attorney’s Office said.

Neither charge is eligible for bail under the state’s lenient criminal justice reforms.

According to a criminal complaint filed in the case, Palacios slammed two tables and a plate-glass partition during the early-morning rampage.

Palacios also told cops, “I have a pocket knife in my bike,” according to the complaint.

Source:  https://nypost.com/2022/09/18/mcdonalds-ax-attack-suspect-michael-palacios-freed-without-bail/
I'm glad he promised not to do it again.  *****rollingeyes*****

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2022, 01:35:48 pm »
None of this could ever be called a 'good thing'. But it is fun to watch the Blue States nationwide eating their own.
From my Red State perspective, I say let them all burn. It is entertainment for me to watch them commit their own suicide.
To quote the BLM racists, Let it burn ... let it burn. Hell man ... burn all the Blue cities down. LOL!
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2022, 01:38:16 pm »
Police released this mugshot:

Offline Kamaji

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2022, 11:56:40 pm »

By Jorge Fitz-Gibbon
September 18, 2022

@Kamaji

HEY!

It NYC.

It's not a crime if there wasn't a gun involved.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!