Author Topic: Hunter Biden appeared to beg Maryland criminal to mail drugs to LA hotel: report  (Read 348 times)

Offline mountaineer

Hunter Biden appeared to beg Maryland criminal to mail drugs to LA hotel: report
Jon Levine
NY Post
Sept. 17, 2022
Hunter Biden allegedly begged one of Maryland’s “most wanted” bad guys to mail him crack cocaine at a luxury hotel.

The ask was apparently made in a suspicious text exchange found on Hunter Biden’s abandoned hard drive. The messages show the first son communicating with someone over several months in 2018, asking for something to be mailed to him under an assumed name he was using, “Joseph Smith,” as in the founder of the Mormon church.

While Biden never specified in the messages what he was asking for, The Sun reported the person on the other end of the texts was Voshawn Sample, a 47-year-old panhandler wanted for a September 2021 armed robbery and assault at a liquor store in Glen Burnie, Md.  ...

The texts show Hunter Biden appeared to use Sample to score drugs — but that he was also often stood up.

“Man same thing. I really can’t believe you did that to me 3 times. I’m finished man. I thought you were the last honest man in the life,” the first son said in a June 12, 2018 text. ...
Full story
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org