Author Topic: EXCLUSIVE: Illegal Migrants Flown To Martha’s Vineyard Were Informed Of Destination, Documents Confi  (Read 378 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
EXCLUSIVE: Illegal Migrants Flown To Martha’s Vineyard Were Informed Of Destination, Documents Confirm

JENNIE TAER
INVESTIGATIVE REPORTER
September 16, 2022
7:44 PM ET

Illegal migrants Republican Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis flew to Martha’s Vineyard, Massachusetts, were informed of their destination prior to boarding flights to the island, according to documents exclusively obtained by the Daily Caller News Foundation.

“Yes, they were asked multiple times if they wanted to go,” said a source with close contact to the ground operation that moved the around 50 illegal migrants.

The packets included a map with Martha’s Vineyard marked with a red star with the label “YOU ARE HERE,” written in both English and Spanish. The packets also had documents with local resources, including the contact information for community services and churches in the area, potential employment opportunities and public assistance programs.

https://dailycaller.com/2022/09/16/migrants-desantis-vineyard-massachusetts/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
What does a native of the Amazon jungle know about Martha's Vinyard? I'm sure they think anywhere is the US is better than the jungle. :pondering:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
What does a native of the Amazon jungle know about Martha's Vinyard? I'm sure they think anywhere is the US is better than the jungle. :pondering:

They're finding out that military barracks surrounded by a fence and armed guards is a real picnic. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online mountaineer

27-year-old migrant says he was paid to help fill Martha’s Vineyard flight
by Raquel Torres
September 15, 2022

A 27-year-old Venezuelan migrant told the San Antonio Report Thursday he was paid $200 in cash to recruit people from outside San Antonio’s migrant resource center to board a flight that landed at Martha’s Vineyard Wednesday.

Emmanuel, who declined to give a reporter his last name, said a woman he knows as “Perla” told him she wanted to send migrants to “sanctuary states” where the government has more resources to help them.

He said he gave Perla contact information for about 10 migrants he met near the migrant center.

“Perla informed me that in those sanctuary states, the state has the benefits to help migrants,” Emmanuel said in Spanish over the phone. “I’ve just been the mediator because I like to help people.”  ...

He said Perla said she got the money from an “anonymous benefactor” and that the flight was paid for by that person.  ...
San Antonio Report
Anonymous benefactor, huh. Did s/he happen to look like a Biden administration official?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mountaineer

The Biden administration is shuttling more illegals around the US than Ron DeSantis ever could imagine.
Miranda Devine
@mirandadevine
·
26m
Migrant shuttle: 1 morning in the life of 1 airplane among the Biden administration's charter shuttles flying illegal aliens all over the country at your expense. For 14 months+. Outside of TX/AZ they fly late at night. But still can't keep up with the stampede across the border

9:20 AM · Sep 18, 2022
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org