Author Topic: JD Vance grows lead over Tim Ryan in Ohio Senate race: Poll  (Read 801 times)

Online libertybele

JD Vance grows lead over Tim Ryan in Ohio Senate race: Poll
« on: September 17, 2022, 04:55:52 pm »
I'm not a fan of polls ... here's the latest on this race --

JD Vance grows lead over Tim Ryan in Ohio Senate race: Poll

J.D. Vance has expanded his lead over Tim Ryan (D-OH) in the Ohio Senate race, positioning himself with a lead of 4 percentage points less than two months before Election Day.

Roughly 44% of voters say they’d back Vance in the election compared to just 40% for Ryan, according to a new poll from Emerson College and the Hill, giving a sign of hope to Republicans in a high-profile race that is likely to determine which party will control the Senate for the next two years. Another 13% said they were still undecided, and 3% said they’d vote for someone else.

The latest polling hints at growing momentum for the Republican candidate, expanding his lead from a month ago when he led Ryan by only 3 percentage points. The race is expected to lean Republican, according to analysts, but Democrats view the open seat being vacated by Sen. Rob Portman (R-OH) as a possible pickup opportunity. ...........

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/campaigns/jd-vance-grows-lead-over-tim-ryan-in-ohio-senate-race-poll
Continued prayers for Trump's safety and that the Lord God Jesus Christ surrounds him with angels to protect him from all evil.

Online Right_in_Virginia

Re: JD Vance grows lead over Tim Ryan in Ohio Senate race: Poll
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2022, 12:40:28 am »
"This is the exact moment where JD Vance won the Ohio Senate seat.  It’s over. And it only took 30 seconds. You will never see a more 🔥 response, then brutal reversal in politics"  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1579625289004748801

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2022, 12:42:41 am »
"I find it interesting how preoccupied you are with (J6) at a time when people can’t afford groceries, people can’t walk down the street safely. Let’s focus on the significant issues right now, Tim.”  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1579622298751217666

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2022, 12:55:27 am »
"This is the exact moment where JD Vance won the Ohio Senate seat.  It’s over. And it only took 30 seconds. You will never see a more 🔥 response, then brutal reversal in politics"  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1579625289004748801

OMG. Put a fork in Ryan, please.  This is exactly why the Ds are dodging debates all over the country.  They simply have no answer.

All he needs to do is run this as a campaign ad for the remainder, and it is over.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2022, 01:17:19 am »
Ya beat me @Right_in_Virginia I was just getting ready to post this...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2022, 01:18:18 am »
Miranda Devine
@mirandadevine
KO

Donald Trump Jr.
@DonaldJTrumpJr
·
1h
Holy shit, @JDVance1 just KO'd Tim Ryan!!!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2022, 01:31:55 am »
 J.D. Vance Silences His Doubters, Demolishes Tim Ryan During Debate
Bonchie

One of the more interesting senate races of the cycle is occurring in Ohio between Republican J.D. Vance and Democrat Tim Ryan, with the two squaring off in a debate on Monday evening. To put it succinctly, blows were landed.

On paper, Ohio is a solidly red state, but over the last several months, a narrative has been built that Ryan is uniquely capable of defeating Vance. There hasn’t been much empirical evidence of that outside of some questionable internal polling, but the perception has lingered. Ryan is a supposed “moderate” despite being a rubber stamp for the Democrat agenda, and he’s tried to present himself as disconnected from the broader party he is a member of.

Personally, I haven’t found that convincing at all, and Vance was ready to expose him once they took the debate stage. I know pronouncing that Democrat got owned is cliche, but I think these clips live up to that billing.

For example, when Ryan tried to paint Vance as “extreme” on abortion, using the case of a young child who was impregnated as a cudgel, this happened.

more
https://redstate.com/bonchie/2022/10/10/j-d-vance-silences-his-doubters-demolishes-tim-ryan-during-debate-n641108
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2022, 01:41:07 am »
Jack Posobiec 🇺🇸
@JackPosobiec
·
46m
JD didn’t just win the debate, he just ended this man’s entire career
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2022, 01:59:36 am »
Dude's got game! Much more comfortable about this seat after this.
The Republic is lost.

Online catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2022, 03:18:49 am »
"I find it interesting how preoccupied you are with (J6) at a time when people can’t afford groceries, people can’t walk down the street safely. Let’s focus on the significant issues right now, Tim.”  (Video)

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline cato potatoe

« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2022, 04:43:36 am »
Tim Ryan had better hope nobody watched this.  He’s bad enough at being a politician, and I can’t imagine he has any other marketable skills.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #13 on: October 11, 2022, 11:47:48 am »

Boom!!!!
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy