Author Topic: Sources claim the FBI is manufacturing White supremacists to please Biden  (Read 409 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
September 17, 2022
Sources claim the FBI is manufacturing White supremacists to please Biden
By Andrea Widburg

The Washington Times broke a story on Thursday that deserves much more attention than it got: According to both current and former rank-and-file FBI agents, Joe Biden is so desperate to prove that White supremacists are a huge threat to America that he’s been pressuring agents to make up cases (something that may explain the FBI-inspired Gretchen Whitmer “kidnap plot” in Michigan). The whistleblowers are anonymous, so this story is still an allegation, but it’s certainly consistent with the administration’s racial obsessions, the dearth of actual White supremacists, and the endless list of leftist hoaxes to offset that dearth.

According to the Washington Times,

Rank-and-file FBI agents are accusing the Biden administration of exaggerating the threat of White supremacists and pressuring agents to cook up domestic terrorist cases involving racist extremists.

Current and former FBI agents told The Washington Times that the perceived White supremacist threat is overblown by the administration. They said top bureau officials are pressuring FBI agents to create domestic terrorist cases and tag people as White supremacists to meet internal metrics.

“The demand for White supremacy” coming from FBI headquarters “vastly outstrips the supply of White supremacy,” said one agent, who spoke on the condition of anonymity. “We have more people assigned to investigate White supremacists than we can actually find.”

These as-yet-unproven allegations are entirely consistent with a few things we’ve noticed recently. There was that FBI chart labeling anyone with a Gadsden Flag or Betsy Ross flag, among other common symbols associated with America, as a potential White supremacist. Also, prominent people in the administration, from Biden on down, constantly insist that White supremacy is the worst threat to Americans’ safety and well-being. Here are just a few examples:

April 28, 2021: Biden says that “White supremacy is terrorism.”

May 12, 2021: Merrick Garland tells Congress that White supremacists are “the most dangerous threat to our democracy.”

June 15, 2021: The White House issues a “fact sheet” claiming that White supremacy is one of “the two most legal elements of today’s domestic terrorism threat....”

May 17, 2022: Biden blames White supremacy for a shooting in Buffalo, NY.

September 14, 2022: Biden says “White supremacy is the greatest terrorist threat to our Homeland today.”

The problem for Democrats is that, while there are always going to be fringe haters, some of whom do awful things, there is no White supremacist movement in America. The Democrats’ racist glory days in the 1920s, when they were able to gather as many as 50,000 Klansman (and women) to march on Washington D.C., are gone:

Image: The Klan marches on Washington, 1926. Library of Congress.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2022/09/sources_claim_the_fbi_is_manufacturing_white_supremacists_to_please_biden.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

Re: Sources claim the FBI is manufacturing White supremacists to please Biden
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2022, 02:58:42 pm »
So far, it looks like most of the white supremacist bigots live on Martha's Vineyard. Ooh, get those nasty brown people out of our town!!
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2022, 03:12:24 pm »
The problem with the behavior and statements of Biden and his anti-White cadre of agents, is that they have cast severe doubt on everything. So now, when some rare violent White incident is reported nobody trusts that it actually is what it is claimed to be. Was it really White Supremacists? Or was it FBI/Antifa agitators pretending to be White Supremacists?

This administration and their FBI have caused many people to become incredulous to the idea that violent White Supremacists are the most important issue in America today.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2022, 02:45:44 am »
Yeah,just like there is something new about this.

They  have been "manufacturing" white racists since the late 1940's.

If 3 Kluxxers show up at some political rally,the left will report it as being 30 of those goobers,and they will be armed with machine guns and threatening to kill anyone with a tan.

I have lived in the south for well over 50 years,and the ONLY man I knew that actually had a KKK membership card was a Special Forces NCO that was so back he had to smile before you could see him after dusk.

Born and raised in Philly,there seemed to be very little he enjoyed more than flashing his KKK membership card to prove to people just how "discriminating" those retards really were.

I grew up in the southern part of Virginia,and my mother used to have a black lady friend visit her on occasion in our entirely white neighborhood,and even as a kid,I never once heard any of the other kids talking trash about this.

The truth is nobody cared.

AND.......,I really have to wonder what would have been the reaction in the 1950's of a black woman visiting with a white woman in a white neighborhood in ANY of the big northern cities.

You did NOT use the "N word" around my mother or father unless you wanted to get the taste slapped out of your mouth.

I won't argue with anyone who grew up in the south and say their experiences were different,but I WILL argue with anyone who tries to claim racial hatred in the south was universal.

This was especially true in rural areas,where everybody pretty much depended on their neighbors helping out in times of emergencies.

Yeah,this IS one of MY "pet peeves".
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2022, 02:49:05 am »
So far, it looks like most of the white supremacist bigots live on Martha's Vineyard. Ooh, get those nasty brown people out of our town!!

@mountaineer

Does it mean that I have a twisted personality when I state that "I freaking LOVED seeing what happened on Martha's Vineyard!?

Hypocrisy MUST be exposed ANY time it becomes a political tool.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2022, 02:50:43 am »
The problem with the behavior and statements of Biden and his anti-White cadre of agents, is that they have cast severe doubt on everything. So now, when some rare violent White incident is reported nobody trusts that it actually is what it is claimed to be. Was it really White Supremacists? Or was it FBI/Antifa agitators pretending to be White Supremacists?

This administration and their FBI have caused many people to become incredulous to the idea that violent White Supremacists are the most important issue in America today.

@240B

Is there any real difference?

Other than you count on the Feeb racists wearing khaki pants and having really short haircuts,that is?

BTW,my sincere apologies on this go out to any of you honest FBI agents or your families that unfairly get tarred with this "racism brush". I strongly SUSPECT that like too many things that happen these days,it is blown out of proportion and what we are seeing are primarily FEEB agents from the northeast that have family political connections.

We ain't NEVER going to see or hear anything about the honest FBI agents that work out of "non-coastal" offices. It's almost like they don't even exist.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2022, 02:54:43 am by sneakypete »