Author Topic: Tim Ryan: J.D. Vance Is Dangerous ‘Weirdo’ — ‘You Can’t Trust Him’  (Read 271 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Tim Ryan: J.D. Vance Is Dangerous ‘Weirdo’ — ‘You Can’t Trust Him’

Pam Key 16 Sep 2022

Democratic U.S. Senate nominee Rep. Tim Ryan (D-OH) said Friday on MSNBC’s “The Reid Out” that his Republican opponent J.D. Vance was a dangerous “weirdo” who could not be trusted.

When asked about Vance’s abortion position, Ryan said, “It’s absolutely incredible to think that this guy wants to be in the United States Senate. I mean, generally speaking, you’d say, ‘This is a pretty weird guy, you know. This is a weirdo. That’s the problem that we run into today. This guy is not sitting on some bar stool somewhere. This guy is actually running for the United States Senate. He has a bias toward wanting to control. It controls women primarily, whether it’s telling them that if they’re raped, they have to have the rapist’s baby, and that woman who had been raped has to take care of that baby. He thinks that’s a good idea. No exceptions for rape and incest.”

He continued, “I mean, this is so extreme. Not to mention that you forgot one big one that we keep talking about here. This guy started a fake charity to help people with opiates and didn’t spend a nickel on anybody. He brought in a spokesperson for big pharma, Purdue Pharma, that does nothing but blame addicts. It’s not Purdue Pharma. They weren’t pushing the pill mills. It’s the addicts’ fault, the people who got hooked. Across the board, this guy is dangerous, and you can’t trust him.”

Ryan added, “He has no connections to the workers in Ohio. He said he’s not even comfortable in Ohio. He would rather be drinking wine and eating cheese in San Francisco visiting art galleries.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/09/16/tim-ryan-j-d-vance-is-dangerous-weirdo-you-cant-trust-him/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

Ryan added, “He has no connections to the workers in Ohio. He said he’s not even comfortable in Ohio. He would rather be drinking wine and eating cheese in San Francisco visiting art galleries.”
Ryan seems completely ignorant of Vance's background. Perhaps he should pick up a copy of Hillbilly Elegy.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Hoodat

Vance is Ohio-born and a graduate of OSU.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Well if I was a voter in Ohio Ryan's eloquent an well thought out argument for why Ohioans should not vote for Vance would certainly sway me. I mean never mind policy positions, who would want to vote for a weirdo? OH wait, democrats, democrats love voting for weirdos! Maybe Ryan should rethink this asinine attack, but when they got nuthin dems go personal no matter how stupid that is.