Author Topic: DeSantis: More Migrant Flights Likely  (Read 379 times)

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
DeSantis: More Migrant Flights Likely
« on: September 16, 2022, 10:28:35 pm »
TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (NSF) - Gov. Ron DeSantis on Friday said he expects more flights to transport undocumented immigrants to out-of-state “sanctuary” communities, as questions continued to swirl about a pair of flights this week that sent about 50 people from Texas to Martha’s Vineyard in Massachusetts.

With support from other Republicans, DeSantis framed the controversial flights as a protest against the Biden administration’s handling of the Mexico border and as protecting Floridians from people transporting drugs into the United States. Florida lawmakers put money in the state budget this year for DeSantis to transport undocumented immigrants.

“There’s also going to be buses, and there will likely be more flights,” DeSantis said Friday afternoon during an appearance at Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University in Daytona Beach. “But I’ll tell you this, the Legislature gave me $12 million. We’re going to spend every penny of that to make sure that we’re protecting the people of the state of Florida.”

The flights Wednesday mostly involved Venezuelan migrants and included about 10 children. Two planes went from San Antonio, Texas, to the Florida Panhandle community of Crestview before going north...

https://www.wctv.tv/2022/09/16/desantis-more-migrant-flights-likely/
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: DeSantis: More Migrant Flights Likely
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2022, 12:29:01 am »
There better be.  I want to see more small-ish charters going out to every GD self-proud "sanctuary city" that needs what they've been begging for, Good and Hard.

Tacoma WA?  Have some illegal aliens, courtesy of the Biteme Administration.  It sings to me....

Minneapolis?  You're large, you can take a few bigger flights.  Put 'em in Al-Qaeda lady's district.  She thirsts for it.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2022, 12:32:07 am »
I'd rather see the dang wall built and armed and ILLEGALS dropped back over the border.

While the message is being made loud and clear by DeSantis and Abbott this is nothing more than dispersing them throughout the U.S.

ILLEGALS NEED TO BE DEPORTED.  EVERY. DANG. ONE. OF. THEM.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2022, 12:43:00 am »
I'd rather see the dang wall built and armed and ILLEGALS dropped back over the border.

While the message is being made loud and clear by DeSantis and Abbott this is nothing more than dispersing them throughout the U.S.

ILLEGALS NEED TO BE DEPORTED.  EVERY. DANG. ONE. OF. THEM.

The National Government won't allow throwing them back over the wall and will arrest (and jail) people who try.  This is the next best thing, and we can't get the best thing until we apply some serious pressure to the retards who keep voting the treacherous Rats back in.

Congress has to fix this.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline libertybele

« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2022, 12:45:27 am »
The National Government won't allow throwing them back over the wall and will arrest (and jail) people who try.  This is the next best thing, and we can't get the best thing until we apply some serious pressure to the retards who keep voting the treacherous Rats back in.

Congress has to fix this.

...and they've had decades to do so. Here we sit.   9999hair out0000
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.