Author Topic: NYTimes: DHS Mayorkas Demands Control over Migrant Transports  (Read 273 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
NYTimes: DHS Mayorkas Demands Control over Migrant Transports
« on: September 16, 2022, 05:25:58 pm »
NYTimes: DHS Mayorkas Demands Control over Migrant Transports

STEFANI REYNOLDS/AFP via Getty Images
NEIL MUNRO16 Sep 2022505

7:53The nation’s pro-migration border chief wants a bigger fleet of buses and aircraft to quietly control the delivery of many economic migrants to their preferred cities, according to the New York Times.

The demand comes from Cuban-born Alejandra Mayorkas, the pro-migration zealot who runs the Department of Homeland Security for President Joe Biden.

His plan was revealed amid the establishment media’s uproar over two GOP governors’ public transport of illegal migrants to the Vice President’s House in Washington, DC, and to the elite island resort of Martha’s Vinyard, off Massachusetts.

Mayorkas’ busing plan would block those dramatic GOP drop-offs by corraling the migrants under federal supervision until they are delivered to their preferred cities by agency-controlled buses and aircraft.

The New York Times reported Mayorkas’ closed-door demand:

https://www.breitbart.com/economy/2022/09/16/nytimes-dhs-mayorkas-wants-to-control-migrant-buses/
« Last Edit: September 16, 2022, 05:27:18 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: NYTimes: DHS Mayorkas Demands Control over Migrant Transports
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2022, 05:29:33 pm »
Why does he need a fleet of transports to begin with?  The border is "secure," after all. :shrug:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Re: NYTimes: DHS Mayorkas Demands Control over Migrant Transports
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2022, 05:54:41 pm »
So I'm thinking have the Feds throw us into this briar patch.

BUT

Full transparency, including schedules to deliver immigrants to jurisdictions, communicating to Governors, Representatives, county supervisors, and mayors as to who is getting what and when, a lead time of prior notice to get prepared, and proportional distribution across the states.

So rather than a few cities being in an uproar, everyone is in an uproar about having their resources strained by the FedGov's immigration policy.
The Republic is lost.