Author Topic: Benjamin Hall surprises Fox News colleagues with moving words six months after deadly Ukraine attack  (Read 285 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 September 15, 2022 9:57am EDT
Benjamin Hall surprises Fox News colleagues with moving words six months after deadly Ukraine attack
‘I feel so proud to be part of the Fox News family,’ Hall told colleagues

By Brian Flood | Fox News

Beloved Fox News journalist Benjamin Hall surprised colleagues on Wednesday with a special appearance at FOX News Media CEO Suzanne Scott’s quarterly address, where he insisted his devastating journey has been a story of goodwill, not tragedy.

Hall’s surprise appearance came exactly six months after the tragic attack in Ukraine left him severely injured and killed Fox News photojournalist Pierre Zakrzewski and Ukrainian journalist Oleksandra "Sasha" Kuvshynova.

"We were all amazed by his progress, inspired by his positive attitude and awed by his determination to recover. We are also working on a documentary for Ben to tell his story and to share the journey he has been on since the attack," Scott said. "But really, who wants to wait for that? So, joining us now live from London is our very own Ben Hall."

Hall, who recently reunited with his wife and three daughters after spending months at Brooke Army Medical Center, received a standing ovation from employees who attended the event in person. Hall then spoke to Fox News employees across the globe during the live, remote appearance.

"I think back to the last six months, and if I kept talking, I'd be here all day. But there are a couple of things which I really want to point out to everyone, and this opportunity to talk to the whole company is something that I've been looking forward to because I want to give everyone an update on my progress, on how far I've come and what has happened in that short space of just six months. But the fact is, is that six months ago out in Ukraine, we suffered from a terrible attack," Hall said.

"I remember thinking that day then when I was lying there that there was one thing I needed to do, and that was to get home, try somehow to get home and see my family. And what's happened from then to now with so much support, so much goodwill, so much help from everybody… I was helped by so many people and so many people at Fox News," Hall continued. "And as I sit here, and I think of every single day, every single day of hard work that we all went through, I want to say thank you. I want to say thank you to everyone who has got me through that."

Hall thanked the heroes who saved his life and got him out of Ukraine and reunited with his family.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/media/benjamin-hall-surprises-fox-news-colleagues-moving-words-six-months-after-deadly-ukraine-attack
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34