Author Topic: Dem Rep. Lofgren: House Committee Now Has Secret Service Texts, Emails, Radio Traffic from January 6  (Read 388 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Dem Rep. Lofgren: House Committee Now Has Secret Service Texts, Emails, Radio Traffic from January 6

Pam Keyv 14 Sep 2022

Representative Zoe Lofgren (D-CA) said Wednesday on MSNBC’s “Deadline” that the House Select Committee investigating the January 6 riot has a recently received a large volume of text messages, emails, and radio communication sent by Secret Service agents during the January 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol.

Earlier this summer, the inspector general for the Department of Homeland Security sent a letter to Congress informing them that Secret Service text messages sent by agents on and before January 6 had been erased.

Lofgren said, “We have a large amount of documentary evidence that has now come in from the Secret Service.”

Anchor Nicolle Wallace asked, “Do you have new evidence that wasn’t at your disposal at the time that the last public hearing ended? New radio traffic or new communications?”

Lofgren said, “Yes.”

Wallace asked, “Yes, care to categorize any of that?”

Lofgren said, “No, you know our rules don’t allow us to categorize or discuss evidence. New things, new information has come in. Some of it is very pertinent some of it is less relevant, but it’s been a large volume of information that we really pressed hard for the agency to release. They should have done so before we had to issue subpoenas earlier this summer. But there’s now a very steady flow of data coming into the committee, and it’s a huge amount. It takes a little bit to go through it all.”

Wallace said, “I know you tried very hard not to do this, but I believe you just told us something new. I’m going to ask you one more question. There was so much news coverage, great investigative journalism, about the text messages and all the communications from the Secret Service just poof disappearing and the committee not being told in a timely or forthright manner. What you’re describing is a huge amount of information. I’m guessing you found other sources for what you were looking for in the text? Is that right?”

Lofgren said, “I didn’t say what specific types of information. I mean, I really am not at liberty to do that under the committee rules. You know there is there’s texts, there’s emails, there is radio traffic, there’s all kinds of information teams are meeting. So we’re going through everything that’s been provided. More is coming in. As I say, some of it is not relevant, and some of it is. It’s a huge slog to go through it, but we’re going to go through it. The members of the committee themselves have been involved in this. We hope to have that completed soon.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/09/14/dem-rep-lofgren-house-committee-now-has-secret-service-texts-emails-radio-traffic-from-january-6/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Next thing you know, they'll be counting farts. (If they haven't already)
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Kamaji

“No, you know our rules don’t allow us to categorize or discuss evidence."

In other words, very thin gruel.  If there was anything of substance in the new data, he'd be leaking like a sieve right now.

Online Hoodat

Lofgren said, “No, you know our rules don’t allow us to categorize or discuss evidence.  .  .  .

Yet here you are discussing evidence.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
So let's find out if Trump grabbed the steering wheel, or if that was just more BS 'testimony.'
The Republic is lost.