Author Topic: Fritz Vahrenholt: De-industrialization has begun  (Read 319 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Fritz Vahrenholt: De-industrialization has begun
« on: September 14, 2022, 04:41:09 pm »

Fritz Vahrenholt: De-industrialization has begun
September 8, 2022 from Cold Sun
By Fritz Vahrenholt

Ladies and Gentlemen

Before we talk about Germany's de-industrialization, which is beginning due to the great energy crisis, let's take a look at the temperature development. The deviation of the global temperature from the 30-year mean of the satellite-based measurements of the University of Alabama (UAH) fell in August 2022 from 0.36 degrees in July to 0.28 degrees Celsius. Temperatures have continued to move sideways for seven years. Even if the impression was given in Germany that the extraordinarily sunny and warm summer of 2022 was an indication of global warming, one must bear in mind the global development, which can only be used for a climate analysis. After that we are only 0.28 degrees Celsius away from the 40-year mean.

The deindustrialization of Germany has begun 

We have to keep pointing out that the energy markets were already out of joint before the Ukraine war. Gas and electricity prices multiplied as early as 2021 due to the reduction in generation capacity (coal-fired power plants and nuclear power plants) across Europe and the failure to develop new oil, gas and coal deposits, as well as a rapid but politically desired increase in the price of emission certificates further exacerbated this trend.

At the government meeting in Meseberg on August 31, 2022, BDI President Siegfried Russwurm pointed out that the industry used 21% less gas over the course of this year. However, a large part was not achieved through saving or switching to other energy sources, but through the shutdown and shutdown of production.
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Kamaji

Re: Fritz Vahrenholt: De-industrialization has begun
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2022, 04:44:17 pm »
The Germans are assiduously committing national suicide as we watch.

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2022, 04:51:05 pm »
Industrialization and global warming are not compatible so I'm guessing the US is in the same death spiral with Biden at the helm.
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2022, 11:52:43 pm »
Fifty years from now, all the world's manufacturing will be done by the Asian nations (China leading and controlling the others) and India.

The Western nations?
They will have become a wasteland...