Author Topic: Democrats' New Climate & Green Energy Legislation Has Zilch Impact On Climate Change, Per The UN's S  (Read 238 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

Democrats' New Climate & Green Energy Legislation Has Zilch Impact On Climate Change, Per The UN's Science

Biden and the Democrats' newest legislation is chockful of handouts for their green energy cronies donors that will have a "significant" impact on global warming, or so say the Democrats.

But when this legislation is analyzed by experts, using the UN's own climate models, the CO2 emission reductions will only - in a best case scenario - reduce total global temperatures an immeasurable 0.0002°C by the year 2100 (77 years from now); and, the more likely worst case scenario will reduce global temps by a ludicrously small amount - 0.000006°C.

Climate global warming impact from Inflation Reduction Act 081222This column chart plots these expected temperature reductions on a per year basis versus actual per year temperature changes for recent periods, including the per year change over the last 77 years.

And for even all the politicians who refuse to do the due diligence of analyzing their own legislation - and instead rely on bogus claims from lobbyists - it should be wildly obvious that their giveaways of taxpayer monies for "green" energy efforts will do zilch for the climate.

https://www.c3headlines.com/2022/08/democrats-new-climate-green-energy-legislation-has-zilch-impact-on-climate-change-per-the-uns-scienc.html
« Last Edit: September 14, 2022, 04:26:33 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline DefiantMassRINO

I'll believe Dimentia Joe when California stops burning.
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
The legislation was never intended to change the climate.
It WAS intended to put money into certain pockets.