Author Topic: Joe Biden Not Worried About Inflation or Stock Market Plunge: ‘We’re Going to Be Fine’  (Read 360 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden Not Worried About Inflation or Stock Market Plunge: ‘We’re Going to Be Fine’

Charlie Spiering 14 Sep 2022

President Joe Biden shrugged off the latest unexpectedly high inflation numbers on Tuesday even as they triggered a sudden plunge in the stock market.

“I think we’re going to be fine,” Biden told reporters Tuesday night when asked about the disappointing data release earlier in the day.

The president spoke briefly to reporters after traveling to Delaware from the White House to vote in his home state’s primary election.

When asked by a reporter whether he was worried about the latest inflation numbers, Biden replied, “No, I’m not.”

Biden dismissed the month-to-month overall inflation number as “one-tenth of 1 percent” from the previous month, even though grocery prices rose 0.7 percent in August, rent rose 0.7 percent, the cost of electricity rose 1.5 percent, and natural gas prices rose 3.5 percent. Inflation from the previous year is up 8.3 percent.

Economists, however, do not share Biden’s optimistic appraisal of the situation.

Former President Barack Obama administration economic adviser Jason Furman, now a Harvard professor, described the numbers as “extremely ugly” and Larry Summers, also a former adviser to Obama at Harvard said the United States had “a serious inflation problem.”

more

https://twitter.com/jasonfurman/status/1569714226440314884
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden Not Worried About Inflation or Stock Market Plunge: ‘We’re Going to Be Fine’

Charlie Spiering 14 Sep 2022

President Joe Biden shrugged off the latest unexpectedly high inflation numbers on Tuesday even as they triggered a sudden plunge in the stock market.

“I think we’re going to be fine,” Biden told reporters Tuesday night when asked about the disappointing data release earlier in the day.

The president spoke briefly to reporters after traveling to Delaware from the White House to vote in his home state’s primary election.

When asked by a reporter whether he was worried about the latest inflation numbers, Biden replied, “No, I’m not.”

Biden dismissed the month-to-month overall inflation number as “one-tenth of 1 percent” from the previous month, even though grocery prices rose 0.7 percent in August, rent rose 0.7 percent, the cost of electricity rose 1.5 percent, and natural gas prices rose 3.5 percent. Inflation from the previous year is up 8.3 percent.

Economists, however, do not share Biden’s optimistic appraisal of the situation.

Former President Barack Obama administration economic adviser Jason Furman, now a Harvard professor, described the numbers as “extremely ugly” and Larry Summers, also a former adviser to Obama at Harvard said the United States had “a serious inflation problem.”

more

https://twitter.com/jasonfurman/status/1569714226440314884

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/09/14/joe-biden-not-worried-about-inflation-or-stock-market-plunge-were-going-to-be-fine/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

One of the “advantages” of having dementia is you’re blissfully unaware of reality
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online mountaineer

For those of us who don't have a pipeline to Chinese or Ukrainian money, Joe, let me assure you: a massive drop in the investment accounts we thought would see us through retirement is not "fine."
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Kamaji

One of the “advantages” of having dementia is you’re blissfully unaware of reality

:thumbsup:

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Mafia Joe's a tough guy! He'll shoot inflation right thru the door! Blam! Blam! Blam!

Inflation's not going to tell him what to do!
The Republic is lost.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Of course when Brandon says  ‘We’re Going to Be Fine’ he is telling the truth, BUUUUT he's not talking about the American people...we're royaly screwed! The people Brandon means with 'WE" are him, dr Jill and their POS corrupt family along with all the other democrat POS's on the chicom payroll and Ukraine payola gravy train.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Looks like I'll have to downsize my retirement plan from living in a van down by the river to living under a tarp next to the abandoned railroad tracks.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Looks like I'll have to downsize my retirement plan from living in a van down by the river to living under a tarp next to the abandoned railroad tracks.
You have a tarp? All I have is crappy cardboard I got from the illegals when they moved into the luxury hotel 8888crybaby