Author Topic: JUST IN - Joe and Jill Biden leave the White House to spend an hour in Delaware today, then returnin  (Read 625 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
??????  Why does this even matter?  It's only an hour, so why even bother reporting it?
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Hoodat

Biden flies to Delaware to vote in state's primary election

Kevin Liptak, Kaitlan Collins and Maegan Vazquez, CNN  |  Updated 9:02 PM ET, Tue September 13, 2022

US President Joe Biden boards Air Force One on April 14, 2022.

President Joe Biden and first lady Jill Biden boarded Air Force One around 6:15 p.m. ET Tuesday evening for a roughly 30-minute flight to their hometown of Wilmington, Delaware, landing with a little over an hour to spare before polls closed in the Delaware primary.

Asked about the purpose of his trip, added to his public schedule at the last minute, the President said he was there "to vote." Moments later, he and the first lady entered the Laird Performing Arts Center at the Tatnall School, cast their ballots and promptly departed.
They were in the air, headed back to Washington, before 8 p.m.
The trip, which came at the taxpayers' expense, has raised questions about why Biden did not vote absentee, early or by mail. It involved two military flights, two presidential motorcades and protection by law enforcement agencies in two states and the District of Columbia.

Though the laws recently changed, Delaware now offers both absentee voting, which requires an excuse, and voting by mail, which does not. The President spent last weekend in Delaware after arriving there on a Friday afternoon.

While in Delaware on Tuesday, Biden declined to answer questions about why he chose to vote in person.
A sample ballot for where Biden lives shows that there is only one primary he can vote in on Tuesday, the race for state auditor, which involves an incumbent who was convicted over the summer of official misconduct and conflict of interest.  .  .

https://www.cnn.com/2022/09/13/politics/biden-delaware-vote/index.html

State auditor.  He burned up all that taxpayer money so that he could cast a last-minute vote for state auditor.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline mountaineer

The cost of this entirely unnecessary trip galls me, but where are the enviroweenies to gasp at all the fossil fuel burned?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
The Republic is lost.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I call BS...

Something is up...this is more than flying to Delaware to vote..
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Something is up...this is more than flying to Delaware to vote..
Of course something is up. A lot of deals could be closed in an hour. He could have voted from 'home', but any meetings, conversations, etc. would be recorded.

The seminal question is "What did he do and who did he meet, and what was passed to/from his people while he was there?"--All things less likely to become part of any official record in Delaware than around the DC paparazzi.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Kamaji

The cost of this entirely unnecessary trip galls me, but where are the enviroweenies to gasp at all the fossil fuel burned?

:thumbsup:

Offline EdinVA

Of course something is up. A lot of deals could be closed in an hour. He could have voted from 'home', but any meetings, conversations, etc. would be recorded.

The seminal question is "What did he do and who did he meet, and what was passed to/from his people while he was there?"--All things less likely to become part of any official record in Delaware than around the DC paparazzi.

And who was on the plane with him?  The vote was a ruse..

Offline mountaineer

While in Delaware, he can meet with whomever he likes. Here's a reminder from last year:
Biden won’t release Delaware visitor logs despite 17 trips home
By Steven Nelson   
August 11, 2021 5:54pm
New York Post

WASHINGTON — White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki said Wednesday that President Biden won’t release visitor logs from his Delaware residences, despite making 17 trips home in six months.

The decision comes despite the Biden administration’s claim to “restore transparency and trust in government” — including with the resumption of limited release of White House visitor logs.

“I can confirm we are not going to be providing information about the comings and goings of the president’s grandchildren or people visiting him in Delaware,” Psaki said at her daily press briefing in response to a question from The Post about whether Biden would release visitor logs, including of relatives with potential conflicts of interest.

Transparency advocates say that the same logic that applies to White House visitor logs applies to records of who’s visiting Biden at his homes. ...
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org