Author Topic: New Government Reports Show Foreign-Born Population at 46.8 Million  (Read 220 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

New Government Reports Show Foreign-Born Population at 46.8 Million
Number surges by two million since 2021

By Steven A. Camarota on September 13, 2022
Reports released today by the Census Bureau show a dramatic rebound in the nation’s foreign-born or immigrant population (legal and illegal together) to 46.8 million, as of March of this year — up two million since last year. The dramatic growth in the number reflects, at least in part, the surge of illegal immigration at the southern border.

The new health insurance, poverty, and income reports are not primarily focused on immigration, but they include information on the size of the foreign-born population and some limited socio-economic information on them. The reports are based on the Current Population Survey’s 2022 Annual Social and Economic Supplement (CPS ASEC), collected in March. ("Immigrants" or the “foreign-born" include all persons who were not U.S. citizens at birth: naturalized citizens, legal permanent residents, long-term temporary visitors, and illegal immigrants.)

Reports by the Center for Immigration Studies in recent months have examined growth in the foreign-born population based on the monthly CPS without the annual supplement. The new information from the CPS ASEC includes the supplement, which over-samples minorities and should provide a somewhat more accurate count of the foreign-born.

The falloff in the size of the foreign-born population during Covid was clearly just a blip. The dramatic growth we are seeing almost certainly reflects the ongoing border crisis and the enormous numbers of new illegal immigrants settling in the country.

Among the information released today:

https://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/board,91.0/sort,subject.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: New Government Reports Show Foreign-Born Population at 46.8 Million
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2022, 09:23:59 pm »
The Great Replacement is speeding up.
If the article above disturbs you, I suggest you research "the fourteen words"...