Author Topic: Prince Harry’s $20 Million Memoir Will Be Delayed Due To Queen Elizabeth’s Death, Duke Of Sussex To  (Read 573 times)

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Hmmmm.  Interesting.  Copy Boy oh copy boy, We have a rewrite..
A source tells us the decision was made to allow Harry time to write additional chapters to talk about the passing of the Queen. “They don’t want the book to be out of date before it’s even published,” the source added. “It will also give Harry a chance to reflect on his thoughts about his father.”

“Charles is now the King, and the person to determine if his children will be HRH,” the source dished to RadarOnline.com.

Prior to the Queen’s death, Harry was already debating whether to include certain passages in the book. A source told Page Six, “I have heard that Harry has some truth bombs in his book that he is debating on whether to include or not.”

https://radaronline.com/p/prince-harry-20-million-memoir-delayed-queen-elizabeth-dead/?fbclid=IwAR2bPnP8CNmXaQLdlqD1lQP5016lYw6h0gmzrJ9Wu1QUWRyPB3O9kKNLWQM
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline libertybele

Hmmmm.  Interesting.  Copy Boy oh copy boy, We have a rewrite..
A source tells us the decision was made to allow Harry time to write additional chapters to talk about the passing of the Queen. “They don’t want the book to be out of date before it’s even published,” the source added. “It will also give Harry a chance to reflect on his thoughts about his father.”

“Charles is now the King, and the person to determine if his children will be HRH,” the source dished to RadarOnline.com.

Prior to the Queen’s death, Harry was already debating whether to include certain passages in the book. A source told Page Six, “I have heard that Harry has some truth bombs in his book that he is debating on whether to include or not.”

https://radaronline.com/p/prince-harry-20-million-memoir-delayed-queen-elizabeth-dead/?fbclid=IwAR2bPnP8CNmXaQLdlqD1lQP5016lYw6h0gmzrJ9Wu1QUWRyPB3O9kKNLWQM

Charles has wished Harry and his trashy wife well with their lives in CA which I think came as a shock to both Harry' and Markle. Now that the Queen has passed their children now have a title and Markle will feel even more entitled. 

I predict that Harry will cancel the release of the book and he and Markle will move back to Britain making everyone's lives in the Royal family a living hell.

Joy!  I held some respect for the Queen, I am not fond of Charles, and the drama in the family will bring down the status of being a Royal.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Maybe this is a warning to the family that he will add chapters of how he's being treated since the death of E...and a possible re-write of all the damning quotes....I know, I know...I just don't trust these two conniving backstabbers...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Harry will do whatever Meghan tells him to do.   
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Harry will do whatever Meghan tells him to do.

Yep..
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

Maybe this is a warning to the family that he will add chapters of how he's being treated since the death of E...and a possible re-write of all the damning quotes....I know, I know...I just don't trust these two conniving backstabbers...

It certainly could be a warning as some of the MSM has reported that Markle isn't allowed at the funeral.  If true she will claim it as racist.

My thoughts; IF indeed they go back to CA and Harry releases his book, ok, so what.  He brings shame again to the family.  It may even cause the Brits to reject the monarchy.   Only thing is, his kids now have a title, so he's stabbing them in the back as well.

Harry may feel proud of himself and may feel he got everything off his chest, but he still has to look himself in the mirror and that mirror right now has already cracked.

He's never going to regain the respect or integrity that he once had.  In the end, he loses. Oh, except for his trophy wife.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline verga

He's never going to regain the respect or integrity that he once had.  In the end, he loses. Oh, except for his trophy wife.
Can't decide if she is a consolation prize or a participation award.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I don't think the Brits who already don't like the pair would take that very well, especially so near the death of their beloved Queen. I predict that sales of the book will come mainly from the discount rack and that Harry and Meghan will continue to be rat bastard out casts.