Author Topic: Kamala Harris on Trump Indictment: Americans Will ‘Demand Justice’  (Read 350 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Kamala Harris on Trump Indictment: Americans Will ‘Demand Justice’

Pam Key 11 Sep 2022

Vice President Kamala Harris said Sunday on NBC’s “Meet the Press” that Americans will “demand justice” when asked about the possible criminal prosecution of former President Donald Trump.

Partial transcript as follows:

CHUCK TODD: How much should President — former President Trump’s status as a former president and a potential 2024 candidate, how much should that factor into the decision to charge him?

HARRIS: Well, I wouldn’t dare tell the Department of Justice what to do. As a former prosecutor, I will tell you, I’ve — my — I am not in the business of telling a prosecutor what to do with their case because they know best the facts and the evidence as applied to the law. And so I’m not going to tell them what to do. And certainly the president and I and our administration, unlike the previous administration, have been very, very careful to make sure that there is no question about any kind of interference in terms of the decisions that the Department of Justice makes —

TODD: All right –

HARRIS: –in that regard.

TODD: But let’s — let me, let me try to go to 60,000 feet. What do you say to the argument that it would be too divisive for the country to prosecute a former president?

HARRIS: I think that our country is a country that has gone through different periods of time where the unthinkable has happened, and where there has been a call for justice, and justice has been served. And I think that’s potentially going to always be the case in our country that people are going to demand justice and they rightly do.

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/09/11/kamala-harris-on-trump-indictment-americans-will-demand-justice/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Kamala Harris on Trump Indictment: Americans Will ‘Demand Justice’
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2022, 02:54:07 pm »
Arrrrrrrgh!

The word salad!

Has this woman EVER made a concise and definitive statement in her life?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2022, 02:56:02 pm »
Arrrrrrrgh!

The word salad!

Does she spit or swallow?

By the time she finished talking about it, the moment would have passed. (might be one way to get her to shut up, though...)
« Last Edit: September 12, 2022, 02:51:46 am by Wingnut »
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2022, 02:42:45 am »
When hitlery and Pelosi are behind bars, very long overdue, then lets talk about justice being done elsewhere.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline LMAO

« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2022, 01:51:37 pm »

Maybe in the bedroom

Outside of that, no
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy