Author Topic: Farmers' Almanac revealed its winter 2022 predictions, and it's not looking good  (Read 326 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Farmers' Almanac revealed its winter 2022 predictions, and it's not looking good
Anna Rahmanan - Yesterday 2:55 PM
224 Comments

As summer comes to a close, we turn our collective attention toward the colder months of the year and Farmers’ Almanac's trusty predictions but unfortunately, it's not looking good!

A colder-than-usual winter is expected to arrive much sooner, good news for snow lovers, but not so good for the rest of us!

According to the outlet's extended forecast, the United States can expect quite a few winter weather disturbances throughout the season. The Farmers' Almanac goes into specific dates, including:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/weather/topstories/farmers-almanac-revealed-its-winter-2022-predictions-and-it-s-not-looking-good/ar-AA11GxCG?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=82e37719b97c4f1fa87abf5eab2c9355
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
Last few winters have been unseasonably warm with no snow, or light snow,

I figure we’re due,
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Considering the two 'Spring' Blizzards we had in April (2,000 power poles sheared off), I'm not looking forward to a hard winter with the Green New Deal chomping at our heels.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I put more trust in the FA than any of those climate predictions experts..
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I put more trust in the FA than any of those climate predictions experts..
They are right more often.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis