Author Topic: ELECTION SPOTLIGHT: Sen. Marco Rubio on opponent Val Demings, student loan handout, Biden MAGA comme  (Read 165 times)

Offline libertybele

ELECTION SPOTLIGHT: Sen. Marco Rubio on opponent Val Demings, student loan handout, Biden MAGA comments

This week's edition of the Fox New Digital's "Election Spotlight," features midterm candidate Sen. Marco Rubio, R-Fla., and his exclusive take on his matchup with Rep. Val Demings, D-Fla., Biden's student loan handout, and why he believes he should remain in the Florida Senate.

Rep. Val Demings did not respond to Fox News Digital's multiple requests to participate in this series.

What is your position on President Biden's student loan handout?

Rubio: "It’s illegal, it’s unfair, and it fails to address the underlying problem. The student loan system is broken and needs reform. But this one-time cancelation is totally unfair to the 87% of Americans that either had loans and responsibly paid them off or decided not to go to college in the first place. Biden doesn’t have the authority to cancel over $600 billion worth of student loans with the stroke of a pen, and both he and Nancy Pelosi conceded that previously."

"Biden’s bailout also doesn’t bring any change for Americans that take out a loan tomorrow. It’s a quick political fix for a long-term policy issue, and I have bipartisan ideas that I’ve been pushing for years to do this. My LOAN Act would eliminate federal student loan interest rates, replacing them with a one-time, non-compounding financing fee to be paid out over the life of the loan. Val Demings’ support of Biden’s student loan bailout proves she will always stand with her blue-state donors over the interests of Florida families.".................

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/election-spotlight-sen-marco-rubio-opponent-val-demings-student-loan-handout-biden-maga-comments
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.