Author Topic: ‘Sanctuary City’ Chicago Takes Illegals Bused in by Texas, Settles Them in Suburbs  (Read 395 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
‘Sanctuary City’ Chicago Takes Illegals Bused in by Texas, Settles Them in Suburbs

BROWNSVILLE, TX - MAY 25: Undocumented Immigrants are led through the gate at a border control station after being deported by U.S. Immigration and  WARNER TODD HUSTON8 Sep 20221,042

Despite Mayor Lori Lightfoot’s (D) claim that Chicago is a “welcoming sanctuary city,” she is now sending illegals sent by Texas out to the suburbs.

The Windy City began moving towards declaring itself a “sanctuary city” for illegals at least as far back as 2015, and since her election to the mayor’s office in 2019, Lightfoot has reiterated that policy and said that Chicago is a “welcoming” place for illegals.

Regardless, she has blasted Texas Governor Greg Abbott as a “racist” and a “xenophobe” for loading buses with illegals and driving them to self-appointed sanctuary cities including New York City and Chicago.

“This is about a cheap political point. It’s not about sharing the load. To Greg Abbott and his enablers in Texas: with these continued political stunts, (he) has confirmed what many of us had already known: he’s a man without any morals, humanity, or shame,” Lightfoot said early this month.

But now, despite her repeated claims to love illegals, Lightfoot has been found shipping the Texas deliveries to the nearby suburb of Burr Ridge, according to WGN 9 News. And town leaders there are both shocked and angered by the move.

https://www.breitbart.com/immigration/2022/09/08/sanctuary-city-chicago-takes-illegals-bused-in-by-texas-settles-them-in-suburbs/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
It's Illinois.
The "suburbs" are mostly demo-communist, as well as Chicago.
Too bad, so sad...

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
It's Illinois.
The "suburbs" are mostly demo-communist, as well as Chicago.
Too bad, so sad...

Actually she sent them to a Red Burb. She is a verdictive little fag bitch..... Having said that, Mayor beetlejuice is good at sending people to the burbs. Hell she sent the Bears to Arlington.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2022, 09:00:25 pm by Wingnut »
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.