Author Topic: WOKE SCIENCE: Nature Human Behavior journal says no science “offensive” to LGBTs is allowed  (Read 906 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
WOKE SCIENCE: Nature Human Behavior journal says no science “offensive” to LGBTs is allowed
Tuesday, September 06, 2022 by: Ethan Huff

(Natural News) The multidisciplinary peer-reviewed scientific journal Nature Human Behavior just published an editorial called “Science must respect the dignity and rights of all humans” that basically calls for the prohibition of all science that might hurt the feelings of LGBT cultists.

Even though science is – or at least should be – inherently apolitical, Nature Human Behavior has decided that only leftist-approved “science” should be allowed because telling the truth about transgender regret, for instance, might make someone with gender dysphoria feel bad.

“Although academic freedom is fundamental, it is not unbounded,” the editorial declares, laying the groundwork for the normalization of scientific censorship.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2022-09-06-nature-human-behavior-no-offensive-lgbt-science.html#
« Last Edit: September 10, 2022, 02:09:44 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Science is unbound by your feelings, whether you like the results or not.

What is, is.

No amount of whining or crying or being offended will change that.

But what it will achieve is the suppression of information that might permit alphabet folks to live longer, healthier lives, by warning them of what will not.

So be offended, we'll note it on your tombstones.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
If science has to pretend that gender is not binary, we are doomed.

Offline roamer_1

If science has to pretend that gender is not binary, we are doomed.

It goes FAR beyond that... To pretending that evolution is settled science (when it is profoundly disproved)... and pretending string theory is the height of revelation...

It has all turned to bullsh*t... And likely has been all along... How is Lucy any different than Piltdown Man?

Offline Smokin Joe

It goes FAR beyond that... To pretending that evolution is settled science (when it is profoundly disproved)... and pretending string theory is the height of revelation...

It has all turned to bullsh*t... And likely has been all along... How is Lucy any different than Piltdown Man?
Piltdown Man never pulled the football away.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline roamer_1

Piltdown Man never pulled the football away.

Yeah... Sure is lucky they found her hands... 200 miles away and a hundred feet up in the strata...  :whistle:

Offline Smokin Joe

Yeah... Sure is lucky they found her hands... 200 miles away and a hundred feet up in the strata...  :whistle:

X2!

C S Lewis

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Anyone Fact Check this story.  It is from the (Natural News).
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Kamaji

Anyone Fact Check this story.  It is from the (Natural News).

Yes.  It’s true.  I posted a link to an article on it from quillette.com a while back if I recall correctly. 

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
“Science must respect the dignity and rights of all humans”

I always thought science was about objectivity and truth but apparently these idiots have just redefined science as NO!

Offline berdie

“Science must respect the dignity and rights of all humans”

I always thought science was about objectivity and truth but apparently these idiots have just redefined science as NO!

It does seem to turn science is being converted to liberal arts, doesn't it?