Author Topic: Meet The ‘New’ M1 Abrams SEPV4: The Tank That Might Make Russia Sweat Bullets  (Read 159 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Meet The ‘New’ M1 Abrams SEPV4: The Tank That Might Make Russia Sweat Bullets

By Maya CarlinPublished4 hours ago

s.
While many pieces of military equipment within the U.S. arsenal have been replaced by new technologies, the Army’s M1- Abrams Main Battle Tank (MBT) has only required upgrades over the years to stay relevant. This powerhouse of a tank has remained in service for over four decades and is widely considered one of the most formidable vehicles on the planet. The M1 Abrams is also battle-tested as it saw combat in America’s initial invasion of Iraq in 2003 and in Afghanistan’s Helmand Province in 2010.

Three main variants of the Abrams exist, although each variant has a large number of sub-variants that make the MBT a versatile vehicle.

The newest M1A2 SEPv4 variant has been under development since March and will embody the most lethal tank in the Abrams family to date.

https://www.19fortyfive.com/2022/09/meet-the-new-m1-abrams-sepv4-the-tank-that-might-make-russia-sweat-bullets/
« Last Edit: September 10, 2022, 11:05:48 am by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson