Author Topic: Poll: Herschel Walker leads far-left incumbent Raphael Warnock by 3 points in Georgia's crucial US S  (Read 188 times)

Online libertybele

It's a poll, so for what it's worth ---

Poll: Herschel Walker leads far-left incumbent Raphael Warnock by 3 points in Georgia's crucial US Senate race

Republican Herschel Walker has taken a three-point lead over incumbent Democrat Raphael Warnock in Georgia's crucial U.S. Senate race, Fox News reported, citing a new poll from InsiderAdvantage/FOX 5 Atlanta.

The poll indicates Walker is receiving 47% support while Warnock is receiving 44% support, Fox News said.

Those numbers represent a two-point increase for Walker and a four-point decrease for Warnock over a July poll, which the cable network said demonstrates a major shift in the race just two months before the midterm elections.

Walker appeared Wednesday on Fox News' "Hannity" and explained where he believes the boost in support is coming from.

"The reason is I'm getting out and meeting the people, and I'm talking to the people, and the people are speaking," Walker told host Sean Hannity. "You know, they've spent over $50 million against me, but the race is still tied."

The "Hannity" show referenced an Emerson College poll conducted in late August showing Walker up by two points over Warnock, 46% to 44%, with a margin of error of plus or minus 3.9 points. Fox News said the InsiderAdvantage/FOX 5 Atlanta survey was conducted Sept. 6 and 7 and carries a margin of error of plus or minus 4.2 points. ................

https://www.theblaze.com/news/poll-walker-leads-warnock
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.