Author Topic: Poll: Herschel Walker leads far-left incumbent Raphael Warnock by 3 points in Georgia's crucial US S  (Read 194 times)

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
It's a poll, so for what it's worth ---

Poll: Herschel Walker leads far-left incumbent Raphael Warnock by 3 points in Georgia's crucial US Senate race

Republican Herschel Walker has taken a three-point lead over incumbent Democrat Raphael Warnock in Georgia's crucial U.S. Senate race, Fox News reported, citing a new poll from InsiderAdvantage/FOX 5 Atlanta.

The poll indicates Walker is receiving 47% support while Warnock is receiving 44% support, Fox News said.

Those numbers represent a two-point increase for Walker and a four-point decrease for Warnock over a July poll, which the cable network said demonstrates a major shift in the race just two months before the midterm elections.

Walker appeared Wednesday on Fox News' "Hannity" and explained where he believes the boost in support is coming from.

"The reason is I'm getting out and meeting the people, and I'm talking to the people, and the people are speaking," Walker told host Sean Hannity. "You know, they've spent over $50 million against me, but the race is still tied."

The "Hannity" show referenced an Emerson College poll conducted in late August showing Walker up by two points over Warnock, 46% to 44%, with a margin of error of plus or minus 3.9 points. Fox News said the InsiderAdvantage/FOX 5 Atlanta survey was conducted Sept. 6 and 7 and carries a margin of error of plus or minus 4.2 points. ................

https://www.theblaze.com/news/poll-walker-leads-warnock
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.