Author Topic: Hillary declares 'as many' Republicans possible must lose for good of US; GOP must 'purge disease'  (Read 268 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
September 9, 2022 7:00am EDT
Hillary declares 'as many' Republicans possible must lose for good of US; GOP must 'purge disease'
Clinton, former head of the Wellesley College student GOP, said she doesn't recognize the party today.
By Charles Creitz | Fox News

Following the announced launch of her new Apple TV+ docuseries "Gutsy," former secretary of state Hillary Clinton has made a return to the press circuit, most recently condemning the Republican Party during an interview with Forbes Newsroom.

Clinton, who lost to Donald Trump in 2016, declared during her sit-down that every Republican possible must lose their next reelection bid for the good of the country.

She called the GOP an "ideological partisan minority" and suggested a good portion of them support the violent behavior displayed during the January 6 riot at the Capitol.

The Forbes host said that many business executives she talks to are upset with the "polarization" of the country, and asked Clinton what the role of an elected leader should be in order to find common ground.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/media/hillary-declares-many-republicans-possible-must-lose-good-us-gop-purge-disease
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

No, actually, as many democrat party members as possible must lose.

Offline LMAO

From the article…

The Forbes host said that many business executives she talks to are upset with the "polarization" of the country, and asked Clinton what the role of an elected leader should be in order to find common ground.

Does anybody really believe her that anybody would ask Hillary Clinton what to do about polarization of the country?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Killer Clouds

She's as bad if not worse than Traitor Joe.  Hillary is insane.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Ho hitlery screeches there has to be purge of Republicans that none may disagree with the one party ruling class.  Just Germany and Russia did for a long time.  Their old playbook goes a LONG way back and will bring many of the old errors back to life.  Death by millions will become common.  Co-vid 19 and vaccines were a clear start.  Communists love starvation to begin such, like they did in Russia.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions