Author Topic: Joe Biden is Mum on Undercounting the Layoffs of Working-Class Americans, Including Blacks.  (Read 195 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
 Joe Biden is Mum on Undercounting the Layoffs of Working-Class Americans, Including Blacks

Staff - Yesterday 2:07 PM

(ThyBlackMan.com) Many of us could live a whole lifetime and have no discussions about the calculations surrounding our unemployment rates. The subject of Job Rates generally comes up, if there are projected layoffs, in our immediate future. That makes sense because of the economic upheaval a job loss causes, in a household. Hate to say it, unfortunately, that is now the case, as the Federal Reserve raises interest rates, slowing the economy. So, let’s look, into Job Rates; to get some understanding.

Gerber Life Grow-Up® Insurance - Whole Life Insurance for Kids
In looking into our Job Rates, a rigged system was discovered and uncovered. Along with the rigged system, a broken Democratic Party was found, in need of reformation. Mr. Biden and the Democratic Party are manipulating our unemployment rates, so as to make them lower, enhancing their political image. But in doing this, they hurt American workers, including Black Americans. In an attempt to hang on to political power, they are putting politics before people. This might be why every effort to get them to voluntarily come clean, about our Job Situation, has failed.

You may wonder why Democrats are being called out for the practice of manipulating our Job Rates. Well, research shows, it was them, who rigged the system, 28 years ago, in 1994 during the Clinton administration. The Republicans also used the Democratic Party’s rigged unemployment rate system, throughout and over the years, to their advantage, when it was politically profitable for them to do so, during their control of the Oval Office.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/markets/joe-biden-is-mum-on-undercounting-the-layoffs-of-working-class-americans-including-blacks/ar-AA11Cjwq?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=19063d8d526046aeb31d0aaa287eba83
« Last Edit: September 09, 2022, 11:21:59 am by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson