Author Topic: Joe Biden: Polls Show Me ‘Beating Trump by 6 or 8’ Points in a Rematch  (Read 705 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden: Polls Show Me ‘Beating Trump by 6 or 8’ Points in a Rematch

Charlie Spiering 8 Sep 2022

President Joe Biden expressed interest in some of the latest polling showing his approval ratings going back up after plunging to historic lows earlier this summer.

The president spoke to supporters on Thursday at a reception for the Democratic National Committee (DNC) in Maryland.

“It doesn’t do a whole lot to show the new polls showing me beating Trump by six or eight or whatever the hell the numbers are,” he said during his remarks.

The president was likely referring to a Wall Street Journal poll released last week showing that Biden holds a six-point lead over former President Donald Trump in a hypothetical rematch. Fifty percent of registered voters in the poll said they would probably or definitely vote for Biden, while 44 percent chose Trump.

Biden indicated that Democrats had to do well in the midterm elections to help defeat the rise of the “extreme MAGA Republicans” led by Trump.

“We have to win this off-year election for more reasons than just being able to move our agenda forward,” he said. “We have to.”

Biden urged Democrats, independents, and “moderate Republicans” to reject the “extreme” proposals from “MAGA Republicans.”

He derided Republicans for being “climate deniers” and blocking Democrats’ green energy agenda.

“Guess what? Unfortunately, what’s happening now, nobody denies we have a climate crisis,” Biden said, boasting that the “climate deniers lost.”

“The survival of our planet is literally on the ballot,” Biden added.

The president said that if just two more Democrat senators were elected, he would act to make Roe v Wade legal nationwide, ban assault weapons, protect social security, Universal pre-kindergarten, restore child care tax credit, and pass election reforms.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/09/08/joe-biden-polls-show-me-beating-donald-trump-six-eight-points-rematch/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Joe Biden: Polls Show Me ‘Beating Trump by 6 or 8’ Points in a Rematch
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2022, 01:47:46 am »
Forget 84m..I bet 100m will come out to vote for you Brandon............../s
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2022, 01:56:56 am »
Forget 84m..I bet 100m will come out to vote for you Brandon............../s

Yeppers, never underestimate the leftists ability to cheat.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2022, 03:15:40 am »
Is he right?

The polls I’ve seen are all over the map
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2022, 05:38:30 am »
Scoured through RCP and other areas here are all the Trump v. Biden polls for the few months.

September 7- Newsweek.     Biden 43 Trump 40 Biden +3
September 1- WSJ               Biden 50 Trump 44. Biden +6
August 26- Emerson.            Biden 43 Trump 42 Biden +1
August 1- Rasmussen.          Trump 46 Biden 40 Trump +6
August 1 Harvard- Harris.     Trump 45 Biden 41 Trump +4
July 22 Emerson                  Trump 46 Biden 43 Trump +3
July 19- Trafalgar-                Trump 48 Biden 43 Trump +5
July 11- NYT.                        Biden 44 Trump 41 Biden +3

So...who know!!!!
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2022, 02:11:39 pm »
Scoured through RCP and other areas here are all the Trump v. Biden polls for the few months.

September 7- Newsweek.     Biden 43 Trump 40 Biden +3
September 1- WSJ               Biden 50 Trump 44. Biden +6
August 26- Emerson.            Biden 43 Trump 42 Biden +1
August 1- Rasmussen.          Trump 46 Biden 40 Trump +6
August 1 Harvard- Harris.     Trump 45 Biden 41 Trump +4
July 22 Emerson                  Trump 46 Biden 43 Trump +3
July 19- Trafalgar-                Trump 48 Biden 43 Trump +5
July 11- NYT.                        Biden 44 Trump 41 Biden +3

So...who know!!!!

I haven’t seen any type of polling pattern that suggests anybody beating anybody at this point
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2022, 02:28:59 pm »
This just in: Biden wins with ten thousand million votes, per Karine Jean-Pierre.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2022, 02:48:11 pm »
This just in: Biden wins with ten thousand million votes, per Karine Jean-Pierre.

Math is hard for that one.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2022, 01:43:00 am »
Joe Biden: Polls Show Me ‘Beating Trump by 6 or 8’ Points in a Rematch

Charlie Spiering 8 Sep 2022

President Joe Biden expressed interest in some of the latest polling showing his approval ratings going back up after plunging to historic lows earlier this summer.

The president spoke to supporters on Thursday at a reception for the Democratic National Committee (DNC) in Maryland.

“It doesn’t do a whole lot to show the new polls showing me beating Trump by six or eight or whatever the hell the numbers are,” he said during his remarks.

The president was likely referring to a Wall Street Journal poll released last week showing that Biden holds a six-point lead over former President Donald Trump in a hypothetical rematch. Fifty percent of registered voters in the poll said they would probably or definitely vote for Biden, while 44 percent chose Trump.

Biden indicated that Democrats had to do well in the midterm elections to help defeat the rise of the “extreme MAGA Republicans” led by Trump.

“We have to win this off-year election for more reasons than just being able to move our agenda forward,” he said. “We have to.”

Biden urged Democrats, independents, and “moderate Republicans” to reject the “extreme” proposals from “MAGA Republicans.”

He derided Republicans for being “climate deniers” and blocking Democrats’ green energy agenda.

“Guess what? Unfortunately, what’s happening now, nobody denies we have a climate crisis,” Biden said, boasting that the “climate deniers lost.”

“The survival of our planet is literally on the ballot,” Biden added.

The president said that if just two more Democrat senators were elected, he would act to make Roe v Wade legal nationwide, ban assault weapons, protect social security, Universal pre-kindergarten, restore child care tax credit, and pass election reforms.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/09/08/joe-biden-polls-show-me-beating-donald-trump-six-eight-points-rematch/

Can we pay Will Smith to smack this guy ?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2022, 01:48:49 am »
Yeppers, never underestimate the leftists ability to cheat.

@libertybele

Well,they DO have all that experience,and no scruples whatsoever.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2022, 08:23:03 pm »
If joe doesn't beat his meat he can't have any pudding....
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.