Author Topic: 'Playing With Fire': Biden Admin Considers Draining Oil Reserves Past Election Day  (Read 594 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
'Playing With Fire': Biden Admin Considers Draining Oil Reserves Past Election Day

Jack McEvoy
Energy & Environment Reporter
September 08, 2022 7:05 PM ET

The Biden administration is considering releasing more crude oil from the U.S. Strategic Petroleum Reserve (SPR) after the ongoing plan to sell oil from the emergency stockpile ends in October, Bloomberg reported Thursday.

The administration may continue to auction off oil barrels from the SPR past October to ward off the threat of increasing oil prices in late 2022, administration officials told Bloomberg. Biden’s officials are concerned that crude oil prices will rise worldwide once European Union sanctions on Russian oil imports go into effect in December, a move that could exacerbate European fuel shortages. (RELATED: ‘Fleecing Taxpayers’: Here’s How Americans Will Pay For Biden’s Draining Of Emergency Oil Reserves)

“They are timing emergency oil releases to the price of gas ahead of the midterms,” Institute For Energy Research Senior Vice President Dan Kish told the Daily Caller News Foundation.”Biden is deliberately selling off our emergency supplies and is doing nothing to replace them.”

Biden’s Energy Secretary Jennifer Granholm also said that the administration was considering further oil releases past October, according to Reuters. It is unknown how many barrels of crude oil could be released by the administration but new sales could be made in November, December or January, according to Bloomberg.

The Department of Energy (DOE) is continuing to enact Biden’s plan to release an average of 1 million barrels of oil per day for six months, according to a July press release. Biden announced in late March that he would approve SPR sales to bring down gas prices and increase global supply, according to a White House press release.

White House Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre on Thursday touted the administration’s efforts to lower gas prices over the last three months during a press conference. The White House is fixated on lowering gas prices as it believes fuel prices most directly affect voters’ everyday lives and, therefore, their perception of the economy, Politico reported in late May.

more
https://dailycaller.com/2022/09/08/playing-with-fire-biden-admin-considers-draining-oil-reserves-past-election-day/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online libertybele

'Playing With Fire': Biden Admin Considers Draining Oil Reserves Past Election Day

Jack McEvoy
Energy & Environment Reporter
September 08, 2022 7:05 PM ET

The Biden administration is considering releasing more crude oil from the U.S. Strategic Petroleum Reserve (SPR) after the ongoing plan to sell oil from the emergency stockpile ends in October, Bloomberg reported Thursday.

The administration may continue to auction off oil barrels from the SPR past October to ward off the threat of increasing oil prices in late 2022, administration officials told Bloomberg. Biden’s officials are concerned that crude oil prices will rise worldwide once European Union sanctions on Russian oil imports go into effect in December, a move that could exacerbate European fuel shortages. (RELATED: ‘Fleecing Taxpayers’: Here’s How Americans Will Pay For Biden’s Draining Of Emergency Oil Reserves)

“They are timing emergency oil releases to the price of gas ahead of the midterms,” Institute For Energy Research Senior Vice President Dan Kish told the Daily Caller News Foundation.”Biden is deliberately selling off our emergency supplies and is doing nothing to replace them.”

Biden’s Energy Secretary Jennifer Granholm also said that the administration was considering further oil releases past October, according to Reuters. It is unknown how many barrels of crude oil could be released by the administration but new sales could be made in November, December or January, according to Bloomberg.

The Department of Energy (DOE) is continuing to enact Biden’s plan to release an average of 1 million barrels of oil per day for six months, according to a July press release. Biden announced in late March that he would approve SPR sales to bring down gas prices and increase global supply, according to a White House press release.

White House Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre on Thursday touted the administration’s efforts to lower gas prices over the last three months during a press conference. The White House is fixated on lowering gas prices as it believes fuel prices most directly affect voters’ everyday lives and, therefore, their perception of the economy, Politico reported in late May.

more
https://dailycaller.com/2022/09/08/playing-with-fire-biden-admin-considers-draining-oil-reserves-past-election-day/

He will deplete our energy supply. After the election gas prices will skyrocket making driving very costly and may even prohibit many from driving.

I am so sick to death of worrying about what Joe's plans are for us in the future.  We'll know right after the mid terms.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
He will deplete our energy supply. After the election gas prices will skyrocket making driving very costly and may even prohibit many from driving.

I am so sick to death of worrying about what Joe's plans are for us in the future.  We'll know right after the mid terms.
It isn't just a question of depleting stocks, it is a question of depleting oil that the Navy, Army, and Air Force have in reserve in the event of wartime. This has gone beyond pandering for the election, and is a becoming matter of National Security.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online libertybele

It isn't just a question of depleting stocks, it is a question of depleting oil that the Navy, Army, and Air Force have in reserve in the event of wartime. This has gone beyond pandering for the election, and is a becoming matter of National Security.

I'm glad that you pointed that out.  It makes me realize even more so what he's actually doing.  That SOB!!

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

And no one will do anything about it...
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online libertybele

And no one will do anything about it...

You are absolutely right.  535 members of Congress sitting idly by and watching Joe destroy our country.  Things will quickly come to a screeching halt. Even IF the GOP takes the House .... it's not going to matter. 

I'm trying to find some glimmer of hope here .... and I'm just not seeing any.  :shrug:

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
You are absolutely right.  535 members of Congress sitting idly by and watching Joe destroy our country.  Things will quickly come to a screeching halt. Even IF the GOP takes the House .... it's not going to matter. 

I'm trying to find some glimmer of hope here .... and I'm just not seeing any.  :shrug:

I hate to be a downer but even if we win both Houses Brandon will rule by EO's...
Support the USO

Online libertybele

I hate to be a downer but even if we win both Houses Brandon will rule by EO's...

True and I'm also waiting for the other shoe to drop when Joe has to step down.

I keep praying for a miracle.

Online DefiantMassRINO

Need to keep gas prices down until Election Day.  Then, the Dems can hose Americans.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org