Author Topic: NYT Admits: ‘Biden Administration Has Admitted One Million Migrants to Await Hearings’  (Read 174 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

NYT Admits: ‘Biden Administration Has Admitted One Million Migrants to Await Hearings’

But it’s worse than that, and the news is more than two months late

By Andrew R. Arthur on September 8, 2022

On September 6, the New York Times admitted the “Biden Administration Has Admitted One Million Migrants to Await Hearings”. Even that admission is not quite correct, because the president had released more than one million illegal entrants by the end of May, and tens of thousands since, but it is welcome news that the “newspaper of record” has deemed the disaster at the Southwest border “news that’s fit to print”. Now they need to figure out how bad the problem has gotten.

Biden’s Migrant Releases. It was the middle of June when I first reported that of the more than three million migrants CBP had encountered at the Southwest border under the Biden administration between February 2021 and May, 1,049,532 had been released into the United States — where they will remain indefinitely, if not forever.

As I explained at the time, Biden had released more aliens “than the total number of migrants Border Patrol agents at the Southwest border apprehended in any given fiscal year between FY 2007 and FY 2020”, and “more than the sum of illegal migrants apprehended at the Southwest border between FY 2009 and FY 2010 (1,002,351)”.

https://cis.org/Arthur/NYT-Admits-Biden-Administration-Has-Admitted-One-Million-Migrants-Await-Hearings
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson