Author Topic: Queen Elizabeth II has died aged 96, Buckingham Palace announces  (Read 43607 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Queen Elizabeth II has died aged 96, Buckingham Palace announces
« Reply #475 on: September 18, 2022, 03:45:01 pm »
 :03:

Prince Harry and Meghan's Markle's friend says it is 'beyond bonkers' that couple have been 'uninvited' from Buckingham Palace reception saying couple 'feel excluded' and that 'majority of the operation' is against them

King Charles III met Liz Truss before he hosts 1,000 VIPs including world leaders and foreign royalty
    Guests will include Joe Biden, Jacinda Ardern, Japan's Emperor Naruhito and European kings and queens
    Britain will then hold a minute's silence for his mother the Queen at 8pm on the eve of her funeral
    Earlier the King smiled and waved at cheering well-wishers as he arrived at Buckingham Palace
    The Queen's funeral: All the latest Royal Family news and coverage

By Martin Robinson, Chief Reporter For Mailonline

Published: 10:42 EDT, 18 September 2022 | Updated: 11:05 EDT, 18 September 2022

The decision to exclude Prince Harry and Meghan Markle from tonight's 'reception of the century' at Buckingham Palace is 'beyond bonkers', it was claimed today.

A friend of the couple claims that the Sussexes will feel 'excluded' after they were apparently 'uninvited' to a state event for 1,000 world leaders and foreign royals attending the Queen's funeral tomorrow.

It is thought Prince Harry and his wife Meghan Markle received an invitation to the event, hosted by King Charles and the Queen Consort. But the couple are now unlikely to attend after officials at Buckingham Palace insisted the reception was for working royals only, it is understood.

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11224653/Harry-Meghans-friend-says-bonkers-uninvited-Palace-reception.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #476 on: September 18, 2022, 03:46:36 pm »
I'm sick of Henpecked Harry thinking he's still entitled to the things he very clearly gave up.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #477 on: September 18, 2022, 03:49:12 pm »
I'm sick of Henpecked Harry thinking he's still entitled to the things he very clearly gave up.

Harry hasn't a drop of Windsor Royal Blood in his DNA.

If he keeps this up, he won't die of natural causes.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #478 on: September 18, 2022, 03:52:29 pm »

These two don't want anything to do with Royal duties then bitch about not being able to participate in them...
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #479 on: September 18, 2022, 03:52:57 pm »
Rhetorical question:

Wonder really, how many times the bloodline lineage actually deviated without the public being aware.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #480 on: September 18, 2022, 04:18:22 pm »
Joe Biden mourns the Queen: US President nods his head in respect to Her Majesty as he and First Lady Jill go to see monarch lying in state after travelling to Westminster Hall in 'The Beast'

US President has paid respects to Queen Elizabeth II as she lies in state in the Palace of Westminster
    Biden touched his hand to his heart and snapped off a quick salute in a quiet tribute to late monarch
    Comes as French President Emmanuel Macron and wife Brigitte were spotted walking through London
    Macrons will present the new king with a picture book celebrating the Queen's visits to France over the years
    They will join King Charles and other world leaders and royals for a reception at Buckingham Palace tonight
    The Queen's funeral: All the latest Royal Family news and coverage

By David Averre For Mailonline

Published: 12:04 EDT, 18 September 2022 | Updated: 12:09 EDT, 18 September 2022

US President Joe Biden has arrived at Westminster Hall to pay his respects to the late Queen who is lying-in-state before funeral ceremonies tomorrow.

President Biden and First Lady Jill were seen standing on a VIP balcony looking down at the Queen's coffin, which is under constant guard and draped in flags.

The American president touched his hand to his heart and appeared to snap off a quick salute to the late monarch in a gesture of respect, before continuing on through the hall.

Biden's visit came moments after French President Emmanuel Macron and his wife Brigitte were spotted making their way to the Palace of Westminster.

Mr Macron, who is seldom seen out of his trademark blue suit, was seen in a more understated dark navy jacket, charcoal grey trousers and black trainers alongside his wife, who dressed in a similar fashion.

The pair donned sunglasses as they strolled through central London, flanked by aides and security guards.

After paying their respects to the late monarch, Biden and Macron will join King Charles and scores of other world leaders and royals for a reception at Buckingham Palace, where they will present the new king with a book of pictures celebrating the Queen's visits to France.

Elizabeth's body has been lying in state at the historic Westminster Hall since Wednesday, and people from all walks of life and from around the world have been filing past in a constant, emotional stream, many queuing overnight.

French President Emmanuel Macron (C-L) and his wife Brigitte Macron (C-R) arrive at Westminster Hall to pay their respects to Britain's late Queen Elizabeth II in London, Britain, 18 September 2022. The queen's funeral will be held on 19 September, following four days of lying in state inside Westminster Hall

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11224887/US-President-nods-head-respect-Majesty-Westminster-Hall.html
« Last Edit: September 18, 2022, 04:21:34 pm by mystery-ak »
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #481 on: September 18, 2022, 04:22:40 pm »
Looks like so far Macron wins the biggest embarrassment award...his wife couldn't dress up just a little?..
Support the USO

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #482 on: September 18, 2022, 04:37:40 pm »
Funeral starts tomorrow at 5am EST.

G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #483 on: September 18, 2022, 04:48:05 pm »
Looks like so far Macron wins the biggest embarrassment award...his wife couldn't dress up just a little?..

Except they probably cost a bout $1000 at the local mall.

Then there is the fact that the French love sticking their fingers mockingly at England eyes.  Been that way for a 1000 years.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #484 on: September 18, 2022, 04:49:36 pm »
Seriously, sneakers?

Look at Biden's vacant expression in those photos above.  **nononono*

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #485 on: September 18, 2022, 04:53:06 pm »
Funeral starts tomorrow at 5am EST.

I am recording the first few hours...I just can't function after getting up at 4am....I will watch the rest of it after I'm up and with a caffeine fix..lol
Support the USO

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #486 on: September 18, 2022, 05:01:43 pm »
Does Harry not know what "resignation" means?

Like that Sienfeld episode, Harry is George Costanza when George goes back to work and pretended he never quit.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #487 on: September 18, 2022, 05:04:53 pm »

Maybe they took the bus ......   :laugh:

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #488 on: September 18, 2022, 05:06:08 pm »
Like that Sienfeld episode, Harry is George Costanza when George goes back to work and pretended he never quit.
Or Kramer at the job for which he wasn't actually hired.
KRAMER: What did you want to see me about, Mr. Leland?

LELAND: Kramer, I've... been reviewing your work.. Quite frankly, it stinks.

KRAMER: Well, I ah.. been havin' trouble at home and uh.. I mean, ah, you know, I'll work harder, nights, weekends, whatever it takes..

LELAND: No, no, I don't think that's going to, do it, uh. These reports you handed in. It's almost as if you have no business training at all... I don't know what this is supposed to be!

KRAMER: Well, I'm uh, just--tryin' to get ahead..

LELAND: Well, I'm sorry. There's just no way that we could keep you on.

KRAMER: I don't even really work here!

LELAND: That's what makes this so difficult.

« Reply #489 on: September 18, 2022, 05:12:53 pm »
Look at Biden's vacant expression in those photos above.  **nononono*

Biden really has no idea where he is-----

Offline Gefn

• Cat Mod
« Reply #490 on: September 18, 2022, 05:20:30 pm »
I am recording the first few hours...I just can't function after getting up at 4am....I will watch the rest of it after I'm up and with a caffeine fix..lol

I remember waking up really early in the AM to see Diana and Charles’ wedding.

I’ll probably tape it too. I taped the other Royal weddings (I loved Fergie’s wedding dress)

« Reply #491 on: September 18, 2022, 05:21:29 pm »
Still no clue ----

« Last Edit: September 18, 2022, 05:48:15 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

« Reply #492 on: September 18, 2022, 05:40:15 pm »
I’ll probably tape it too. I taped the other Royal weddings (I loved Fergie’s wedding dress)

For you @Gefn   happy77

« Reply #493 on: September 18, 2022, 05:46:52 pm »

I'm no longer inclined to call him "henpecked" ----- he's a more than a willing participant.  And, he's on my last nerve.

Take a hint already and go home.

Offline Gefn

• Cat Mod
« Reply #494 on: September 18, 2022, 05:47:00 pm »
For you @Gefn   happy77

Thank you @Right_in_Virginia

I can’t recall the other gowns.Sophie’s and the grandchildrens weddings. I know it’s part of getting older. I had to look up Kate and Megan”s wedding gowns.

« Reply #495 on: September 18, 2022, 06:10:01 pm »
She changed for the reception @mystery-ak    :laugh:

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #496 on: September 18, 2022, 06:29:57 pm »
She changed for the reception @mystery-ak    :laugh:

LOL..that was big of her..I wish the reception was televised....I have my phone on BBC youtube watching the people walk by the coffin.....so sad...I saw two little girls curtsy and blow kisses to the Queen last night...that did it for me... :crying:
Support the USO

Offline Gefn

• Cat Mod
« Reply #497 on: September 18, 2022, 06:57:43 pm »
UK to fall silent at 8pm (GMT)for one minute to remember the Queen.

-From BBC.

Online libertybele

« Reply #498 on: September 18, 2022, 07:10:07 pm »

Henpecked Harry!!  That's a great title for him going forward. Henpecked Harry and Messy Markle.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #499 on: September 18, 2022, 07:12:13 pm »
Henpecked Harry!!  That's a great title for him going forward. Henpecked Harry and Messy Markle.

Hate to use the term in mixed company, but "PW" is probably the apt title for this eunuch of a prince.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.