Author Topic: Most-Accurate US Artillery Shell Is Quietly Added to Ukraine Aid  (Read 144 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Most-Accurate US Artillery Shell Is Quietly Added to Ukraine Aid
« on: September 08, 2022, 12:34:59 pm »
Most-Accurate US Artillery Shell Is Quietly Added to Ukraine Aid
Tony Capaccio and Roxana Tiron - 8h ago

(Bloomberg) -- The Pentagon has sent Ukraine its most accurate artillery shell, the GPS-guided Excalibur, according to budget documents that confirm the previously unannounced addition to the arsenal assembled to combat the Russian invasion.

A plan to replenish the US stock of Excaliburs acknowledges for the first time that the Pentagon has been supplying Ukrainian forces with the shell. Officials have sidestepped questions about the Excalibur despite reports that planning was underway to provide it and then that it was already in use in Ukraine.

A satellite-guided weapon that can hit within seven feet (two meters) of its target, the Excalibur was first used in Iraq in 2007 in the high-profile killing of al-Qaeda leader Abu Jurah and associates.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/markets/most-accurate-us-artillery-shell-is-quietly-added-to-ukraine-aid/ar-AA11AtOa?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=519240b2d51e4540badd3d9771508150
« Last Edit: September 08, 2022, 12:37:45 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson