Author Topic: CDC Warns Of New 'Stealth' COVID Variant Where You Test Negative And Get No Symptoms  (Read 220 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
CDC Warns Of New 'Stealth' COVID Variant Where You Test Negative And Get No Symptoms
Health · Sep 5, 2022 · BabylonBee.com

ATLANTA, GA — CDC Director Dr. Rochelle Walensky held a press conference to warn the public about a deadly new "stealth" COVID-19 variant that causes negative test results and causes no symptoms.

"This deadly variant has bypassed our most sophisticated tests by ingeniously becoming harmless to the human body," said Director Walensky, "It is estimated that eight billion people have caught this variant. We must prevent it from spreading further by closing schools and locking up kindergarten children."

The CDC director's guidance to close schools and stem the tide of this "stealth" variant is backed by data that has been thoroughly and rigorously altered, proving that public school teachers are the most susceptible, testing negative a whopping 100% of the time and often succumbing to the worst symptom-free symptoms.

At publishing time, Pfizer had announced early development of a new, 103% effective vaccine, followed 3.8 seconds later by approval from the FDA.

https://babylonbee.com/news/cdc-warns-of-new-stealth-covid-variant-where-you-test-negative-and-get-no-symptoms
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline rustynail

The Bee!  Had me all fired up at first.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
The Bee!  Had me all fired up at first.
FIrst thing I checked...

It must be hard to stay a half step ahead of the insanity, and basing lockdowns and isolation on little more than a declaration that "You and you have cooties!" seems like it is in the works.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis